Chapter 10: Kisses and Fisty Kittens

Chapter 10: Kisses And Feisty Kittens

·

·

·

·

---Abigail's POV---

·

·

·

·

I walked into English with twenty pairs of eyes staring at me. I've never experienced something like this before.

Except when I was so scared at the Halloween party in second grade and I crapped myself. Mindy Garner snuck up behind me in her witch costume and whispered, "I'll get you my pretty..." really creepily. It was a terrifying feeling. And so is now.

I felt terrifying too. I'm pretty sure I wasn't. Royal had done an amazing job on me, transforming me. I looked like a Seventeen model.

My hair was straightened, a floral crystal pinned a braided strand back. Silver and gray eyeshadow covered my eye lids and glossy pink lip-gloss was slick on my lips. A highwaisted gray frilly skirt and a plain blue cowboyish shirt. Blue converse tied on my feet and a long Paris necklace hung on my neck. My glasses felt heavy on the light make-up and soft face.

I thought it was a weird combination but it was still cute. I looked different, a sort of pretty different.

Adam couldn't stop staring when I had emerged from Royal's room. My cheeks were immediately permanently red for the whole ride to school. And yet, I was still red. Adam and I went over what I was suppose to do

I nodded before entering the classroom. Now here I am. And I'm very uncomfortable.

I give a twisted nod before sitting down in my seat. Adam did the same. I turned and shook in my seat as everyone sill openly stared. Ok, weird.

Mr. B cleared his throat loudly and snapped to get everyone's attention. I flushed. This is embarrassing. Majorly embarrassing.

Adam turned to look at me and chuckled. He winked slightly as he turned back. I know other people saw it. Even though it was what I was suppose to do, I felt an inner shy smile shining out. Gosh, he's adorable. I mean, Ellie is adorable.

He looks so cuddly. I mean, no... He looks like a cactus that is wearing a porcupine and just ate five burritos.

I fixed my attention to Mr. B, well tried to, and his lesson on the use of quotations. Cheese nuggets.

Hehe. Cheese nuggets.

The bell rings and I can hear the whispers among me from a mile away. I had been talked about before its just this was off. New for me at least. Not for Adam and that was obvious.

Royal winks as she comes by my side.

"Oh girl you're fancy just like Iggy said!"

I giggled. "Yeah ok."

Adam stayed by my side, just as we went over, but it still felt warming. I'm such a teenage girl. We walked side by side, not touching each other. Awkward...

Royal and I begin to head off to bio and Adam says a twisted bye. I half smile and wave. Pulling a strand of stray hair behind my ear. Royal catches it and sighs. I instantly feel bad.

I still haven't figured out what's up with her and Adam. I feel bad coming in between if something did or was happening.

Bio was quick as we were dismissed for lunch. Royal and I hurried to the cafeteria to get in the lunch line. The lunch line took forever. Like a llama eating a pineapple covered in caramel. They were serving mashed potatoes and beef today. Something that ultimately didn't suck.

As I payed and was making my way to an empty table, Claire Holt and Lena Gale show up with their snarling dog faces. I give them a smile.

"Hello, Claire, Lena. How are you guys?" They both switch hips.

"Been better. We hear you might have something with Adam Carness. Back off before something bad-" Adam shows up just at that moment, hugging my waist.

"Hey babe. I missed you," he says and leans in. I feel the whole sophomore class staring at us but I can only sense me and him.

I can smell the aroma of peaches closing in. His beautiful eyes are centered on mine and he flutters them shut as his soft lips meet mine. My lips immediately moved with his and his hand pushed my lower back closer to him.

He breaks the kiss after ten seconds and smiles. I bit my lip, looking at him through my eyelashes. I felt my heart burst and my lungs deflate and I couldn't speak. That was the best freakin' kiss I have ever experienced. I didn't want it to stop. I wanted him to pick me up, and kiss me a million times.

"Ugh, PDA much?" Claire says as she and Lena sashays away. I look up at Adam, still trying to catch my breath.

"That wasn't part of the plan."

"Yeah, well. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10! It's short, I know. Sorry. Also, not edited. Again, sorry.

I'll update soon! Promise!

email: loverofwriting97@gmail

Vote please! Comment and do you stuff:D

Love you guys!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxooxoxox,

~loverofwriting97