The Surgeon sequel - The Twins: Part1

Hi

Hi.

My name is Brigitte (formerly known as Brogan.)

Tomorrow is a big day. We're paying tribute to a miracle, my miracle. We are celebrating the birthday of my tiny bundle of joy, my daughter: Belinda.

She was actually born eight weeks ago, by caesarian section; but if things had gone to plan, tomorrow would have been her nine month due date, so it's fitting that we christen her then.

You see, mine was an extra uterine pregnancy (also called an abdominal pregnancy,) due to the fact that I'm a biological man.  Maria, the woman who delivered Belinda, had to act swiftly as she explained that as I have no womb, the baby was acting like a parasite and was seriously damaging my internal organs. So, Belinda had to be whipped out pretty damn quick.

We've hired two of the very best pediatrician's to take care of Belinda. We want her to have the best in medical care.

......

I'm seriously pissed off with Maria for referring to my precious daughter as a 'parasite.' She refuses to apologize, saying that she was being scientifically correct while I was being overly sensitive. I've not spoken to her since the birth; things are frosty between us, which will make things pretty awkward on our trip.

But you know, I think I know the real reason she's pissed off with me. It's the name I chose: Belinda. You see, I've named her after the woman who made her birth possible: The Surgeon.

Maria is such a god damned hypocrite – after telling me I was 'over sensitive' about her calling my daughter a parasite, she now says I'm being 'insensitive' for calling my daughter Belinda. She says it's not fair on Kanya.

Kanya, previously known as Kade and Tanya. I don't call them Kanya, I think it's dumb. I mean they still think independently of one another, still have their own minds. Maria says they still have a lot of ill feeling toward The Surgeon and that by calling my daughter after her I'm rubbing their noses in it.

Well tough – my daughter's gonna remain Belinda and Kade and Tanya will have to deal with it, in the same way they're dealing with what's happened to them.

You know, I sometimes have to remind Maria that she once worked for The Surgeon; she doesn't like that, she says we all make mistakes and deserve to be given another chance.

......

I need to say this – The Surgeon saved my life. Sure, she changed it, big style. But believe me, Brogan had a problem. Drugs ruled his life. She got me clean and gave me a platinum coated lifestyle. My family think Brogan's dead, and I guess he kind of is.

Sure, she turned me into Brigitte, but I'm dealing with it. I sure as hell ain't gonna go see no shrink, which Maria is trying to pressure me into: no, no, no.

Whatever they think about The Surgeon, it's because of her that Maria, Belinda and I can travel by private jet to our over seas facility. She has afforded us the most lavish lifestyle money can by, and for that I'm eternally grateful.