A Message from Troy

Ladies and Gentlemen: good morning, noon, night, or indeed whatever time is applicable where you are.

It's Troy Arthur Windsor here. You will probably know me by my first Christian name only, Troy.

It really is an absolute honour and pleasure to be given this opportunity to introduce myself to you on this platform.

My girlfriend, Kelly, suggested I write this blog post. She is aware of a growing tension between her brother Kade, and myself, and as such she feels you readers, may also be feeling this dissonance. Thus she has asked that I explain things from my perspective.

I believe the main reason for this current tension between Kade and I is nothing more than a good old-fashioned personality clash.

Kade is an absolute gentleman. He is: Kind, loyal, brave and honourable. But he also displays personal traits that are completely at odds with mine, simply by the very nature of our vastly different upbringing.

Kade is: willful, passionate and impulsive. And conversely I am: obedient, reserved and considered.

You see, both Kade and Kelly were born and bred by intelligent, progressive parents, in an atmosphere of love, support and freedom.

I, unfortunately was not.

My parentage is unknown to me. What I do know is that they were both selected for their looks, intelligence and breeding. It has been suggested to me that my parents were affluent members of the English Aristocracy. What I do know is that they are no longer living. Once their sperm and egg's were extracted, they became surplus to requirements, and were dispatched for organ harvesting.

I was actually conceived in a laboratory and incubated via a surrogate mother for my nine-month gestation period.

One hour after my birth, my surrogate mother was euthanized and all her organs removed for transplantation. I was then assigned a Nanny to raise me to one year old, and a new Nanny was assigned for every year of my life thereafter. I will inform you more of how this impacted on my life, later in this blog post.

Unlike Kade and Kelly, I am not the result of a loving union between two devoted people. Nor was I nurtured in an environment of loving support.

Because, I was bred for a purpose, to be a husband.

But not just any husband. No, I was born and raised to be the most genetically perfect English Gentleman for my wife, who would be the most surgically perfect All American Princess, Tanya. We were to be known as Lord and Lady Troy & Tanya Windsor of Scalpem.

Of course, you all know that our union never materialised in the way it was so diligently planned by The Surgeon and her team. Tanya's escape from The Surgeon's Clinical Trial has been well documented, I need not remind you here.

But what I should like to do here is give you an insight into what my upbringing in strict captivity was like. And in doing so, I hope to shed some light onto why my emotional reaction to Tanya's death differed from Kade's.

Ultimately I shall endeavor to explain why my past life experience has created the conflicts between Kade and I, and I should like to suggest a strategy by which we can come to a satisfactory resolution that will benefit us all and allow us live in harmony.

My childhood was like no other. For me it was entirely normal, I knew nothing else. It was only when I took the desperate measure to flee for my life whilst in servitude in Chicago that I became aware my upbringing was perhaps beyond comprehension for the majority of right thinking people in our wider society.

Of course, I credit both Kelly and Kade for showing me this truth.

How else would I have known that my Death Days were: abhorrent, cruel and abusive. To my eternal shame, I enjoyed my Death Days. They were the only days on which I was made to feel: special, cherished and needed.