A message from Kade and Kelly's mom

Hello everybody.

You will know me as Kade and Kelly's mom, and I'm most often presented to you in my holographic form, so it's wonderful to speak with you in a personal capacity, here.

I'm delighted to be able to speak with you all. I say 'speak' because that's precisely what I'm doing, talking with voice activated type technology.

For those of you who are reading Kade and Tan's current collaborative story, The Lady, you will be aware of the fact that they are both in the midst of a personal situation, right now.

The others and I have left them alone, to talk. I'm hoping they will sort this out, swiftly. We can't allow relationship issues sidetrack us during these testing times. For we are at a critical stage in our journey, we have secured many victories against our enemy, and it would be a great tragedy to fall at this final hurdle.

While I have this chance, I'd like to give you an insight into my son's psyche.

Kade has an almost obsessive desire for truth and a need to know the facts of every situation. Without a doubt, this stems from what I now see as the betrayal that my husband and I were forced to inflict on our children.

Our deaths were faked, in order to protect them from the truth of our abduction by The Surgeon and her team. And while Kelly accepts our reason and rational, Kade can't.

And I understand why he can't. My boy is a super sensitive soul; it's his strength and his weakness. He is not the kind of person who likes to have information withheld from him, to protect his feelings. No, he likes to know everything, no matter how unpalatable the facts may be.

In retrospect, I regret not telling Kade exactly what was happening to us; how our combined skills and talents, catapulted us into the situation you are aware of. Because, even though he was barely a teenager, I know he would have dealt with it, perhaps even helped us, and even prevented what actually happened to us. Who knows?

Instead, our well-intentioned subterfuge has left him with a constant, innate fear, that those closest to him, may be withholding information from him.

So, I hope this gives you some understanding as to why Tanya, not telling him about her situation with the guy in Chicago is such a big deal for him.

Also, I can understand why Tanya withheld this fact from him. She quite rightly felt he didn't need to know; it was a misdemeanor that she believed had no bearing on their future, so therefore she pushed it under the carpet. She wasn't to know that it would develop into the news item it has.

And now, her good intentioned withholding of that fact is causing an issue between her and my son. I hope they can sort it out, because they really are the most adorable young couple. Every mother wants her child to find happiness and love with the right person, and with Tanya, Kade has found his perfect fit. Watching them together fills me with pure joy.

To reiterate, I understand where Tanya is coming from, completely.

You see, I'm Kade's mother, and I to, am still withholding information from him, to protect him. He doesn't know the full extent of the experimental plans The Surgeon and her team had in store for him. He doesn't realize quite how many times their plans for him were thwarted.

But now, given his reaction to the news item Tony has showed us, I realize I need to tell him everything. In fact, I need to tell both Kade and Tanya everything. For even though The Surgeon is dead, her perverse passion for medical experimentation, with a focus on gender and surgical conjoining, continues in her genetic clone: The Lady.

You may know that Tanya, with Drew's help, escaped an attempt at embryonic implantation.

Well, I know how furious that will make these people. My experience of them is such that, even though they will be busy launching their Imp Campaign, they will find the time for retribution.

And that retribution will consist of vengeance, coupled with experiment - with Kade and Tanya as subjects.

You see, my husband and I sacrificed our physical selves in order to save our children from the experimentation that was planned for them. Unfortunately, we now have nothing left to give, nothing to bargain with; my brain is isolated, my husband is a cloned child. We are the successful results of highly un-ethical medical practice. But we are secrets, for society is not ready to believe that we can exist and thrive.

So, The Surgeon's clinical theory and practice continues, underground. And, whilst I must concede, many of these experiments may have merit, may be of help, good for humanity, even. What is missing is the most important element that makes us all free and humane: CHOICE.

In The Surgeon's society, there is no choice. It's their way or the highway - or more precisely: the hangway.

Which is why I have huge concern for the Imp Campaign. I know what their intention is; it's to create a generation who will think like they do. By influencing young children's minds, they can cultivate a generation of young adults who will be unquestioningly on their side.

It's beyond sinister and needs to be stopped. Has to be stopped. Will be stopped. As long as my brain remains active, I will not allow them warp young minds. NO. NO. NO!

But I believe you all have an idea about this strategy and campaign, from reading The Lady. What you don't know about is the experimental plans they have for Kade and Tanya.

These are plans that Tony (Tan's brother) and I have managed to intercept. (Tony is an incredibly gifted young man; you'll be given the chance to hear his voice soon.)

I will tell Kade and Tanya tomorrow, but right now, I'm telling you, while I have the chance.

There is a significant team out to capture my son and his young wife.

They want to 'transition' Kade. To give him a full male to female op, complete with hormone treatment. They wish to study how he will interact with Tanya: physically, emotionally, and socially. Will he still: want her, desire her, love her, when they are both physically female?

They want to discover what outcome such a life changing surgery can have on a successful relationship. I know what the outcome will be: devastation!

They have attempted this before, when The Lady was with her Twin. But that was very half-hearted.

The thought of such an atrocity occurring with Kade chills me. Yet, The Lady's team are not only thinking of it, they're actively planning it - they even have a date scheduled for his surgery.

I'm incredibly fearful.

Because I know that their way of achieving this goal will be to pounce when Kade and Tanya are feeling vulnerable within their relationship. Like they are right now.

The Lady's team will be fully aware of the News item in Chicago, and they'll exploit it for their gain as much as possible.

I am going to leave you right now, as I want to see how Kade and Tanya are doing. Also, I want to inform them of what I've told you, before they go out.

They need to be on high alert when they're out and about on London's streets. I want to ensure they never leave this building without their flypacks. In the event of an attempted capture, I don't care who sees them flying, if it ensures their get away, it's good.

But - I will be back. Because I have lots more to tell you.

In particular, I really want to let you know how my husband and I became involved with The Surgeon.

There's a saying that goes something like - 'To get to a story's end, you have to know its beginning.' So, I think it's important that you know our background.

But right now, I'm off to check on Kade and Tanya.

Then, I will spend the rest of the day studying the Imp and Marko's Topknot.

I shall be back - soon.