The Surgeon Sequel - The Twins: Part 35

Kade drops: squats down and puts his head in his hands.

I do the opposite: I stand tall, puff up my chest, and throw a clenched fist toward the show poster and yell, "NO - this show is not gonna happen!"

A few people look around, but soon dismiss me and return to Lucindy's acrobatic arm. But, the rollerblading girls see their chance and roll over, each handing me a flier accompanied by a mega watt smile and, "We look forward to seeing you at the show - follow us."

I snap the fliers from their hand and rip them up in front of their faces, "Didn't you hear me? I'll remind you." I inhale, exhale and yell even louder - "There will be no Freaky Friday - there will be NO FREAK SHOW!"

More people look around as Kade slowly stands and shouts, "That's right folks, you heard my girl - there will be NO SHOW!"

More people turn to look at us, while the roller blading girls, still with their arms tight around their shoulders, skate around us with weird smiles stretched on their faces.

A collective gasp erupts from the audience as Lucindy's arm leaps high into the air, somersaults, then lands on its hand and scurries at considerable speed towards - ME!

I have little time to react - SMACK! It slaps my face hard. I'm momentarily dazed, but manage to jump back and miss its second attempt at flooring me.

The arm is floating horizontally at my head height and is flapping like a fish out of water as it continually tries to deliver another stinging face slap. Like a sparring boxer, I manage to successfully avoid any more slaps, while delivering a few direct hits to the hand, which send the arm flip-flopping through the air.

It's only when I'm fully recovered from the slap and am tensed and alert, that I realize we have an audience.

Lucindy's arm is still and perched upright on its index finger in the middle of Kade and I. I take a swift glance around and see an arena of enthralled faces surrounding us, all eagerly awaiting the next gladiatorial round.

"KADE - look out!" I holler, as I see an imp squeeze its way through the throng of people and shoot towards my distracted guy. He immediately turns away from the crowd and swings his leg toward the Bratz doll head, his sneaker hitting it square on and sending it flying and swirling above the crowds' heads. A splash clearly indicates it's dispatch to the river Thames -the crowd's applause is rapturous.

Kade directs his anger toward the crowd, "This is no show, this is all too real. You people must..."

...He's suddenly silenced by Lucindy's arm, which has grabbed him viciously by the throat and proceeds to throttle him, to even more excited gasps from the crowd.

I rush to his aid, but I'm blocked by the rollerblading, together girls. One of them throws her arm around me in a tight headlock, "Come on, let's play triplets," she shouts, to further squeals off appreciation from the crowd.

This girl is strong, and as I grapple with her to free myself, she tightens her arm around me, until I find myself struggling for breath like prey in a python's grip.

When I stop grappling; she relaxes her grip - a little.

With my head nestled in her breast, I pick up on worrying words and phrases from the audience.

Man: "This is so clever, look he's turning blue - the special effects are incredible!"

Woman: "I'm so going to see this show; if this is a free taster, imagine what the paid event is going to be like.