Chapter Seventy Nine

Chapter Seventy Nine :

There we stood. In front of the airport. It was breezy, but not too windy. I stood beside Kyla, while Niall stood on the otherside of her. Zayn had left because he got a text from Megan, he was smiling like an idiot when he saw that it was Megan. I had to admit, I was jealous. Megan texts her boyfriend, but not her friend? That is just messed up. In my world.

I looked over at Kyla and Niall, they were both staring at the doors. People walked in and out, staring at us, like we were insane for standing outside of the airport staring at the doors.

It kinda felt like a movie. About three friends, because the three of us were friends, and we were currently standing outside of the airport. And this is near the end, where we say good bye to out one friend, who has to be Kyla because she has suitcases with her. Plus she is in the middle. For some reason, I am just waiting for that moment where Niall asks Kyla to be his girlfriend and then they live happily ever after. Where as I, the girl who loves someone, but hates their guts, stands there and wants them to be happy instead of her. Let's just face it. In my life, loving Harry Styles, is suicide.

"Well, we better get in there or I'll miss my flight," Kyla picked up one of her bags, Niall helped her with the other one.

"Just miss your flight," Niall said, "I'm not ready to say good bye to you."

Yep. This does feel like a movie. With what Niall just said.

"Neither am I to you, Nialler," Kyla forced a smile, "But it is life."

"And life must go on," I added, walking into the hotel.

Niall and I followed Kyla to the terminal. They were boarding in exactly ten minutes. And in three of those minutes, I thought of something insane. Something that was crazy. Crazier than the last few days I have spent with the craziest boyband in the world.

The thing I was thinking of would be the craziest thing that would roam my mind.

And it would hurt alot of people. Well, maybe not alot. Maybe only ten. Okay, fine, five. Or six.

But not injuring them. Only hurting their hearts.

"Uh, guys, I need to go see something real quick," I said to Niall and Kyla, who were both standing there, in the middle of a conversation. Before Kyla could open her mouth to say something, I was sprinting off.

Time to end this crazy life of mine.

Kyla's P.O.V

 I looked at Niall, who had the same confused expression as I did. Aria, for some reason, thought that this is the time for her to go see something. Not caring that her best friend will be leaving London in seven minutes to go to her house. Which was in Miami. Eight hours away by plane.

"Well, seve-I mean, six minutes left," Niall sighed, "I wish we could have thrown you a suprise party."

"Why?" I said, laughing a little.

"Because parties mean cake," Niall smiled. I laughed, "And speaking of cake, I'm getting hungry."

"Good for you," I mumbled.

"Five minutes," Niall stared at the clock.

"Are you seriously counting down the minutes?" I asked, turning to face him. He nodded, "Why? Time hurts people."

"Time doesn't hurt people," Niall replied, "It doesn't murder people, or stab them death. It just likes to break peoples' hearts."

"Yeah, like how mine is going to break," I sighed, "When I leave here in, what, three minutes?"

"No, five still," Niall answered.

"Well, I don't feel like saying good bye. I wish my stupid mother would allowed me to stay for a week, instead of three days," I looked back at the clock. Ticking away. Ready to hurt my heart. Break it to pieces with an explosion. It even has the same sound as a bomb. Tick. Tick. Tick.

"We can always skype," Niall suggested, "And call, text, all of those things thanks to technology."

"I guess so, but that isn't fun," I shook my head, "Aria and I promised each other before she came here that we would skype every da-"

"Four minutes," Niall cut me off. I giggled.

"Back to what I was saying. We promised to call, skype, facetime, etc. everyday. But that never happened. We only skyped about three times and never really called or texted that much," I continued, "An-"

"That doesn't mean that I won't keep my promise," Niall said looking at me, "Just because you and Aria didn't keep your promises, doesn't mean everybody doesn't."

"I know, I just guessed that...we would find new people....something like tha-what I am trying to say is-ugh, we are running out of time-it is that-" I was cut off by Niall.

"Kyla, I have a question for you," Niall asked, his eyes trailing to the ground.

"What is it?" I asked, sounding a little worried because we only had three and a half minutes left. Wait, two now.

"I...I don't know how to ask this....but-" Niall looked me in the eye, "Kyla, would you be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to," a smile playing on my lips. I was hesitant for three seconds, because I was suprised that he asked me that. But then realized I had to answer quick because we had only two minutes left before we have to say good bye. Officially.

"It's fine if you say n-wait, did you say yes?" Niall asked, sounding a little shocked. I laughed.

"Yep," I laughed, "Why, do you think that I would deny a great offer? A once in a chance life time? Say no to the one I now am inlove with?"

"Sort of, because I thought that you liked Harr-" I cut him off.

"Harry was just my favorite, because I thought he was cute. And now you are my favorite. Even though my old notebooks in high school had 'Mrs. Sty-" I was cut off by Niall.

"One minute," Niall said, "We're running out of time. So I am thinking that you shouldn't be doing a speech."

"The point is, I am through with him. Even if we never were boyfriend and girlfriend," I said, with a fake smile, "And I love you, and I'm smiling a fake smile because my heart hurts. Because we have to say good bye in forty three seconds."

"Forty two...forty one..." Niall counted down.

"Forty....fifty nine...fifty eight...fifty se-" I was cut off by a kiss. From Niall Horan. And I kissed back with no hesitation this time. Only if I could freeze this moment. But I knew I couldn't, because I only had fifty six more seconds until I had to say good bye and leave him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I couldn't update right away, I was busy with other things on the website, alond with something awful happening on my mom's side of the family.

Kyla is leaving :( But she will be in the sequel, along with Megan, and some more new characters! Aria will be in it, because she is the main character. And of course One Direction will be in it! Along with Paul! And maybe Josh!

In school, my English teacher was talking to this student. And gave the kid an example with One Direction in it! And she met the band! And wasn't talking bad about it! :)

And my friend told me this One Direction pick up line she found :

"Is your name Josh? Because you are Devine."

Do you get it?

On the side is Want U Back by Cher Lloyd. I love that song. Please enjoy it ->

with more chapters to come, xoxo

-Kat :{)