Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen :

Megan went to pick her sister up from the airport and there were still paparazzi surrounding the building. Including directioners and some directionators. If you were wondering, Megan changed out of her pajamas to pick up her sister.

I felt like wanting to skype MacKenzy or Jenna, but I still had five immature British/Irish boys in my room. I got on my laptop and then went to facebook to make sure none of my friends started talking about me with the whole kiss thing. Nothing. So far. I wanted to panick, but panicking doesn't really solve anything.

I looked out the window to see girls shouting and screaming, holding up signs that said the most funniest and craziest things. The fans reminded me of Kyla. The person who hated me for no reason.

"What is it like to have girls just throw themselves at you?" I asked turning to the guys. Niall was sitting on one of the chairs, Zayn was texting and still laying on my bed, Liam was walking around, and Harry and Louis were doing a poking war.

"Fun," Harry answered.

"Cool," Louis added.

"Awesome," Zayn replied.

"Sometimes creepy," Liam said.

"Like they said," Niall answered.

I sat back down on the couch and there was a knock on my door. Praying that it wasn't Aunt Melinda, I opened it.

"Oh, good. It's you," I said relieved revealing Megan.

"Aria, this is Laura," Megan introduced. A fourteen year old girl stood beside her, she almost looked like Audrey, Kyla's younger sister. Laura had black hair, but hers was straight, not wavy like her older sister's, and she had hazel eyes.

"Hey," Laura said with a small wave. I waved back and was about to let them in when Laura's jaw dropped, "You have One Direction in your room?!"

"Yep," I answered casually like it wasn't a big deal.

"So that is why the hotel is surrounded with fans and such! Are you the mystery girl that kissed Harry?!" Laura asked.

"Unfortunately, yes," I looked down at my feet. Megan hit her sister's shoulder.

"Laura, we have to go now, I was just introducing you," Megan said grabbing her sister's wrist.

"But I want to me-" Megan cut her sister off.

"Meet those idiots? No way," Megan snapped, "You're not meeting any of them."

"But I love them! I want to mee-" Laura was cut off once again, this time by Megan. Again.

"What is this on your wrist?" Megan asked holding up Laura's left hand. It read YOLO.

"Sharpie," Laura answered.

"You wrote on your hand with sharpie? Does mum know?" Megan asked waving her sister's hand around like a flag.

"No."

"Why did you do this? Why sharpie? You shouldn't write on yourself!"

"Because mum wouldn't let me get a tatoo," Laura said pulling her hand away from Megan's grasp.

"When did you do this?" Megan asked pointing at the writing.

"In the airport while waiting for you to pick me up," Laura rolled her eyes, "All my friends wrote it on their wrists."

"All of them?" Megan looked her sister in the eye, "Do you even know what YOLO means?"

"Yes, everyone does, Megan. You. Only. Love. One Direction."

"You. Only. Live. Once."

"Bye," I said closing the door on them. I didn't want to listen to their stupid fight about YOLO and Laura writing on herself.

"Who was at the door?" Liam asked when I walked back into the main room.

"Megan and her sister," I answered.

"That's why I heard someone say my name!" Harry shouted.

"No shouting, curly," I said sitting back down on the couch, "We don't need anyone to scream. Laura is a huge fan of you guys and if she hears you, sees you, or anything else than you may get attacked. That is a warning."

"When do we get to meet Laura?" Niall asked, "Don't you have to babysit her?"

"Yes, but Megan doesn't want Laura to meet any of you," I told all of them, "Now, is the population of directioners and cameras decreasing?" I asked moving over to the window.

"A little bit, but not alot," Zayn said looking up from his phone.

"If you open the window you can hear them screaming out the lyrics to One Thing," Louis added.

"No thank you," I said walking away from the window and into the kitchen. The last thing I need in my mind is the lyrics to their songs. I got out my phone and started to text Kyla for the first time after the kiss, I waited for her response. After three minutes of impatiently waiting, she replied.

Kyla: What do u want Aria? All u cause is trouble....I hate u. U no that right?

Me: Kyla u barely no them......can u forgive me? That pic was a mistunderstanding. Forgive me? :)

Kyla: I will think about it....but dont get ur hopes up.