Chapter Sixty Seven

Chapter Sixty Seven w/ note :

Aria's P.O.V

"You know what? I always thought the world would end because One Direction would break up, but know I think the world will end because of the S-word," Kyla said. Niall and I laughed. We were sitting on the couch in the main room. Eating oreos. And talking about the most stupidest things ever, like the S-word, meaning Savannah Smith.

"I remember you saying in fourth grade that you thought the world will end because purple penguins will destroy the human race with electronics," I laughed.

"I was only nine," Kyla rolled her eyes, "I wasn't the smartest person."

"Yeah, but most kindergarteners would think that, not fourth graders," I laughed again.

"I wonder how Zayn and Liam feel right now," Niall said, "They probably want to commit suicide."

"If they do, then the world will seriously end. For me. And other directioners," Kyla crossed her arms, "We should check up on them."

"I will," I said, "I'm going to go in the kitchen."

I winked at Niall, so that he could make his move on Kyla, but he didn't see. He was happily eating the cookies out of the package. I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen. I picked up my phone from the counter and got Zayn's number.

"Hello?" I heard Zayn's voice say.

"Hey, how is the whole 'spend the day with Savannah' going?" I asked opening the mini fridge a pulling out a can of Coke.

"Great. Perfect. Help me," Zayn replied. I laughed.

"Where are you?" I asked after I stopped laughing.

"I don't know," Zayn said, "Liam asked where she wanted to go, so she let us pick. And I said that we should go to the movies, so we won't see her ugly face-"

"Isn't she with you? Right now?"

"No, she is in the dressing room. We're shopping. The funnest activity guys can do with their best friend's stupid girlfriend."

"Oh, well, how is Liam taking it?"

"He called you mental."

"I know. Why?"

"Because he thinks Savannah is actually 'nice'," Zayn laughed, "Liam is glaring at me right now because I put quotation marks around nice."

"So, Savannah is trying on things and you two are where exactly?"

"Outside of the ladies' dressing room. She is trying on this dress, which has to much pink in it, in my opinion, and every outfit she tried on so far, she had to come out and show us. Then we had to play judges. Saying yes or no."

"Let me guess, you said no?"

"Actually no. She looked good in some dresses, she may be mean and killing you on the inside right now, but she's beautiful. Except, Megan's better."

"Didn't you call Savannah ugly?"

"Yeah, but when she doesn't talk, she is quite pretty. And looks nice, but if you look at her in a certain way, you know that she is...hold on, she is out with the dress," Zayn said. I heard him put the phone down and heard Liam's voice. Then Zayn's. And then Savannah's. I took a sip from the coke and waited for him to start talking again.

"Hey, can you continue your sentence?" I asked into my phone.

"Hello, Aria," I heard a voice say. It wasn't Zayn's. Or Liam's. It was Savannah's.