Chapter Sixty Six

Chapter Sixty Six w/ note :

"Any questions about the plan?" Louis asked us. We all shook our heads, except Kyla. Kyla raised her hand, "Yes, Kyla?"

"How can we do the 'operation'," she put quatation marks around operation, "if Harry and that girl aren't here?"

"That girl?" Liam rose is eye brow, "You forgot her name already?"

"Oh, no," Kyla shook her head, "I just don't like saying it. I call it the S-word now."

"Make fake twitter accounts and then messege hate to Savannah?" I suggested, "And then she will get sick of those messeges and have to break up with Harry?"

"No, because Harry will just messege our fake accounts telling us to stop," Louis shook his head, "But that wouldn't work, because didn't you two say she was using Harry for fame?"

"Yeah," Kyla smiled, "And that if we get into our business, she will slit our throats."

"Why are you smiling?" Zayn questioned, "Slitting throats isn't something that anyone should be happy ab-"

"And she will just pretend to be all mad about the fake tweets and then just get closer to him. She just wants the fame," Louis looked to the floor, "This is harder than I thought."

"See, this is a stupid idea," Liam said, "And-"

"I got it!" I said. I just got an idea, "Savannah said that she will be friends with you guys soon, right?"

"I don't know, we weren't in the ro-" Niall got cut off.

"She will never be our friend," Zayn said, "She is a total sl-"

"Just let Aria finish!" Kyla snapped at the both of them.

"Who is the best actor in the group?" I asked looking at the four guys.

"Depends on what you're wanting us to act," Louis replied.

"Well, I need two of you to take Savannah out on a 'date', that way you get to know her better. Become friends. Maybe even earn her trust," I said. Louis stuck his tongue out and Zayn's eyes grew wide.

"I don't think any of us can handle Savannah," Liam said, "Not to be mean, but I don't like her either."

"Yeah," Zayn, Niall, and Louis all said.

"And the other person has to distract Harry," I continued, ignoring their comments, "Kyla and I will have walkie talkies, so you guys can just talk to us with those whenever-"

"Can't we just text each other? That will make it less suspicious," Zayn held up his cell phone.

"Yeah, if you want to take all the fun out of it," I frowned, crossing my arms in the process.

"Wait, two plus one equals three. There are four of us, so  where would the last one of us go?" Liam asked looking at me.

"With us?" I shrugged. I looked at Kyla and she nodded.

"Okay, well, I am going to distract Harry because the S-word smacked me," Louis said using Kyla's nickname for the "beast".

"That means I get to go with Kyla and Aria!" Niall said raising his hand. Zayn and Liam exchanged looks and then gave me the puppy dog eyes. I laughed.

"Be nice," I said pointing at them.

Liam's P.O.V (This is rare)

Zayn and I walked to Louis and Harry's flat. That was where Harry and Savannah went.