Chapter Forty

Chapter Forty :

Megan's P.O.V (This is rare)

"I'm not sure," I said getting up off the floor. As I got to my feet there was a knock on Aria's door. My heart started beating fast. Please don't let it be Zayn, please don't let it be Zayn, please don't! Aria sprinted to the door and opened it. My heart was thumping faster and faster, it felt like I was watching Aria open the door in slow motion. I was just waiting for my heart to beat out of my chest so I wouldn't have to see Zayn......

"Can I use your bathroom? I gotta go!" Louis said. Yay! Louis is here, with Laura, and Niall. And no Zayn.

"Sure," Aria said moving out of Louis' way. I watched as Louis ran into the room, sending me a small wave, and going into the bathroom. Slamming the door behind him. I saw that Niall and Laura were staring at me, it was making me nervous and embaressed that I liked Zayn. Wait, did they know that I liked Zayn? Or did they hear me through the phone?

"I know! The third thing is a toilet haunting me!" I shouted quickly and darting into the kitchen.

I fell into one of the chairs at the table. Why did I say that? Why toilet haunting me? Toilets aren't alive, or dead....but I would say anything just to leave that room. In here, I was completely safe. Knowing my sister, I would be swarmed by her asking questions if I was still out there. And in here, I had food and water, I can survive in here. Forever. Without facing their questions and him. Him, referring to Zayn of course.

I don't get why it would be such a big deal for me to like him. I mean, he is sort of cute and in a boyband, so that would be a reason for me to like him. But I did call him idiot and.....he also likes me. He likes me. He said it himself through Aria's phone.

Wait...he likes me? I was about to pass out, but then I heard Louis yell something and Aria shout something in return. I got up out of my seat and got a bottle of water. Hydration.

I wish that I didn't like Zayn, but Dylan told me that you can't hide from love. Love just happens. In my mind I am praying that Zayn isn't the one, that we will never kiss, date, or even have feelings for each other, but in my heart, it's the total opposite.

I heard a knock at the door. I didn't feel worried or anything, it was probably housekeeping, Harry, Liam, or Aria's aunt. I sat back down at the table and pulled out my phone, I had some texts from people. Some from my mum telling me she will be returning in two days, and some from my friends. Well, old friends. I haven't seen them in person since I came to this hotel.

"Hey, Lou-wait, when did you get here?" I heard someone say. It sounded like Liam. Probably just him. Maybe him and Harry.

"Ten minutes ago," I heard Louis answer, "Would you three like to come in?"

I froze. My fingers stopped from texting. My heart felt like it stopped beating. And I couldn't blink or really breathe normally. Did he just say three? Maybe it is Harry, Liam, and Niall? Wait, Niall is here. What about Laura? No, she came here with Niall and Louis. And why would my sister be with Harry or Liam? Ugh.

"Sure," I heard another person say. It was Zayn. Just hearing his voice makes me want to die.

I heard foot steps. I prayed that they wouldn't come into the kitchen. This was my safety zone. MY safety zone. To be more specific, Megan Daniel's safety zone!

I sat there frozen. After ten seconds no one came in. Thank God. I closed my eye lids and put my head in my hands.

I heard Aria say something, but I couldn't really make much of it, considering she was on the otherside of the door and in the "main room". That is what she calls it.