Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Six :

I took a small deep breath before going into the kitchen. I could sense that everyone was staring at me, it drived me insane. Don't they have manners? Oh, no, they don't. They're all immature....well, Laura and Paul aren't.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked walking into the kitchen. Harry was sitting at the table with his head in his hands.

"About what? About how I ruined your miserable life?" Harry asked, not looking up at me.

"No," I replied, "And by the way, my life isn't miserable."

"It seems like it is, all you ever do is find a way to blame me for everything that has happened to you since you've been here," he said.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, I really didn't want to go on that date," I sighed, "I thought it was stupid."

"So did Megan, until I told her that I could try and get her an audition somewhere."

"You bribed Megan?"

"Yeah."

"Wow, that shows that you really care about me," I played with my fingers. This was awkward, "Megan really thinks that we would make a cute couple."

"I know, she told me," Harry said looking up at me with his green eyes. They almost looked like Megan's, but more amazing. What am I thinking? I don't like him! Yes, you do, Aria, you told the old lady!

"She never keeps her mouth shut," I commented.

"Why did you come in here? I thought you hated me," Harry said.

"I do, but everyone out there made me," I said. Why did I lie? I don't hate him...yes, yes you do! No, I like him....no I dislike him! Why is love so frusterating!? Just make up your stupid mind, Aria! Okay, I like him....or love him?

"What?" Harry asked. Did I just say that out loud? I blushed.

"Nothing," I mumbled turning around about to walk out the door.

"Aria, did you just say that you love me?" Harry asked.

"No," I lied, my hand trembling on the knob, "Maybe...yes."

"For real?" he asked. I turned around to face him.

"Yeah...." my voice trailing off. I didn't want to make eye contact with him, "I do like like you...."

"Well, I like you too," Harry said. Before I could say anything, we were kissing. This time I didn't pull away and slap him.

"I knew it!" Louis said coming into the kitchen, hitting my back with the door. We both pulled away and Harry laughed.

"Knew what?" I asked rubbing my back, now facing Louis.

"That you like Harry!" Louis said pointing at me, making me blush. Laura, Liam, and Niall also came in. I assume Zayn is still in "beauty sleep" mode.

"How did you know?" I asked, my voice trembling.

"Actually, I didn't know until Harry told me!" Louis said. I looked at Harry and shot him a glare.

"What? You knew?" I asked facing him.

"Yeah, I heard you talking to that old lady," Harry said smirking.

"How were you sure that I wasn't inlove with someone else?" I asked, blushing even more.

"I just knew that you were talking about me," Harry smiled. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"So this was a set up?" I said walking out of the kitchen, with everyone following.

"Yes," Harry said.

"Then you guys lied to me! You guys are liars!" I said turning around and pointing at all of them.

"Even me?" Laura asked. She looked all innocent.

"Yes, you are," Louis said putting his arm around her. I looked at both of them.

"I knew," Laura confessed.