Chapter Fifty Six

Chapter Fifty Six :

Kyla's P.O.V (This isn't rare anymore!)

"Why would you order or buy balloons with my face on it!?" Liam exclaimed motioning to his face, "Why!?"

"Because it is funny," Zayn muttered. He was still laughing. Alot. I was too. But not as much as him.

"Shut it, Malik," Liam said turning to face Zayn. I started to laugh harder, Liam really hated this.

"Laura likes you, so I just...assumed...that I should buy...balloons with you....face on them!" I said, still laughing. It was hard for me to talk right now because I was having a laugh attack. Laugh attacks are similar to heart attacks, but they don't cause death. The only thing they cause is wetting your pants, crying, your face turning red, not being able to control laughter, and damaging your laughing box. I think. I'm no doctor, "Liam, it isn't that bad....it's just...funny! It wasn't....meant to...be!"

"I'm not blowing those up," Liam said sitting down in one of the chairs at the table, "It would be weird if someone walks in and sees me blowing up my own face."

"Is that supposed to be funny?" Zayn laughed. I laughed too, but not as hard as before.

"You two are so immature," Liam shook his head, "I sometimes wonder why I'm the mature one."

"Well, Harry and Louis are planning on bribing you with a cookie. Saying come with us, to the dark side, I mean, uh...fun side," Zayn told Liam, "But I don't think you would want a cookie."

"I'm hungry though," Liam said. I laughed.

"Since when are you Niall?" I asked. Liam shrugged his shoulders and Zayn took a seat on the counter.

"So, speaking of the little leprechaun who loves to eat Nandos, where is he?" Liam asked.

"At the airport," Zayn said pulling out his phone, "He is probably going to come back missing a body part."

"Why?" I asked looking at Liam, then to Zayn.

"Fans. Directioners," Zayn sighed, "We sometimes have stalkers come to London, to spy on us. They may be at the airport and rip off Niall's arm, foot, or whatever they want."

"Ew, that is just, ew, disgusting, gross, almost every disturbing word to describe," I rolled my eyes, trying to a get the image of a fan ripping Niall's arm off. It gave me the shivers.

Aria's P.O.V

"That was a fun movie," Louis said skipping out of the cinema. He was linking arms with Laura, instead of Harry. But Harry was on the otherside of Laura. I was the only one being normal.

"Yeah, if you call getting kicked out of the theatre fifteen minutes into the movie, than yeah. It was," I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

"Hey, it wasn't my fault," Louis said putting his free arms up in surrender, "I'm innocent. It was all Harry and Lars' faults."

"No it wasn't!" the two suspects exclaimed at the same time, "We're not guilty!"

-Flashback-

We walked into the theatre. Lars was holding a huge bucket of popcorn, Harry was holding a huge bucket of popcorn, Louis was holding a hu-I think you get it. We all were holding huge buckets of popcorn. Why? Because Louis and Laura agreed that we all need our own. Why huge? Because Harry and Louis both said that you mostly run on of popcorn while watching the commericals for new movies or trailers, the fancy word for them. What was the price? I don't know, Louis wouldn't allow me pay for me and Laura. He said it was his treat, but he ended up taking Harry's wallet and taking the money out of there...so...that brings us to the drinks. I told them not to get larges, but the three of them consisted.