Chapter Seventy Four

Chapter Seventy Four w/ note :

I left Vic's room and headed back to mine. I opened the door to find Kyla sitting on the couch flipping through channels. I sat down next to her and grinned.

"Why are you grinning?" Kyla asked, "One Direction's management is mad at them because of us and you're smiling?"

"Because I wan-wait, their management is mad at them?" I asked, "What happened? Where are Zayn and Niall, did they leave?"

"Yeah, Liam called Niall saying that management is angry with them. So him and Zayn left because they have to talk to their management, and I said that must suck, and they said yeah," Kyla explained, "I don't know why management is mad at them, but it is something to deal with us. And I am all worried because I am sort of thinking that their careers are at stake."

"Savannah got someone arrested," I sighed.

"What!?" Kyla exclaimed, "When!? Is it one of the guys!?"

"Shut up," I smacked her arm, "No, it isn't one of the boys. The guy she got arrested is out of prison, but he didn't do anything. It was her, she blamed it on him."

"What happened? And how did you find this out?" Kyla questioned, while turning the TV to mute.

"Vic's brother was that guy and she told me the whole story," I answered, she made a confused look, "Vic Gomez, the new person staying in Meg's room."

"Oh, well, you should have said that first," Kyla crossed her arms, "And her brother knew Savannah? Does she know her?"

"Her brother dated her."

"Was he famous?"

"Sort of, his acting career ended because of her," I replied, "She stole a diamond ring and blamed the robbery on him."

"Diamond ring? She has one on a chain around her neck, is that it?" Kyla asked. I nodded, "Shouldn't we contact the police?"

"Yeah, but Vic said no. The robbery happened a year ago," I shrugged, "And Savannah is sort of a good liar. She got Louis to believe that Vic's brother was the one who stole it, not her. Savannah could deny everything and hide the ring. We would probably have to go to court. I don't know any lawyers, so we would probably get arrested ourselves."

"Getting arrested for accusing someone?" Kyla asked, "That doesn't make sense."

"I don't know, I know nothing about police, judges, robberies, and stuff like that."

"Louis called too. Right after Liam called."

"What did he say?"

"He said that Savannah finally left Harry and his flat. Then saying something about the meeting with management."

"Hopefully they're not in too much trouble."

Louis' P.O.V (This is Rare)

"That was fun," Zayn said sarcastically after our meeting with management.

"I can't believe it is my fault we had to go talk to them," Niall frowned, "If I didn't kiss Ky-"

"It isn't just your fault, Nialler," Liam said putting a hand on his shoulder, "It is also Harry's."

"No it isn't!" Harry exclaimed, "It was all Savannah!"

"And you are currently still dating her. You introduced her into our lives and now management wants us to get rid of her," I told him, "If you would have just asked Aria to be your girlfriend earlier and not care about anything with the two of you, you wouldn't have a picture of you and Savannah making out on the internet or on the cover of magazines."