Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen :

I woke up on the couch. Last night, the guys had to stay here, due to paparazzi surrounding the hotel. I looked around the room, Niall was on the floor, Harry was on one of the chairs, Liam was on one of the chairs, Louis was no where to be found, and Megan and Zayn were on the bed. I took a picture of each of them, planning to show them when they woke up.

I knew Megan would probably freak when I showed her the picture of her and Zayn. They both hated each other, and in the picture and in reality, they were sleeping beside each other. Megan's head was on his shoulder and his arm was around her, with his head on hers. They looked peaceful.

I sat back down on the couch to hear:

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" Louis yelled bouncing up from behind the couch. I literally fell out of my seat, which made Louis laugh.

"Don't yell!" Megan said opening her eyes, "You're being loud!"

"WAKE UP!" Louis screamed again. Megan rolled her eyes, she then got up quickly after she found out where she slept. I laughed and Niall and Liam also woke up.

"What time is it?" Liam asked yawning.

"I don't know," I replied. Niall walked to the kitchen and Megan left to go to her room.

"WAKE UP HAZ!" Louis screamed. He was now over by Harry, yelling in his ear.

"Shut up, Lou!" Harry mumbled trying to swat him away.

"WAKE UP!" Louis screamed. I wondered how many times he had said that so far today?

"Fine!" Harry said getting up. The both of them walked to the kitchen and I followed them. There was only one person left to wake up. Zayn.

"Aria, you need to go grocery shopping," Niall said closing the cupboards' doors.

"Or just call room service," I said picking up the hotel's phone. I called room service and the guys' ordered what they would like to eat. Megan then returned and was all dressed. She had her hair in a side ponytail, and was wearing a new pair of pajamas. Typical Megan.

"My sister is coming today," Megan moaned taking a seat at the table, "And the only good thing about today is that I took off work."

"What time is your sister coming?" I asked ignoring the guys' conversations they were having with each other.

"Soon....but not too soon," Megan said, "Hopefully the paparazzi leaves so these idiots can leave, that way my sister won't go all fangirl on them."

"We are not idiots!" Louis screamed. If Zayn wasn't awake to scream it, Louis has too.

"I know, it is just my nickname for One Direction," Megan smirked. I laughed and the boys just rolled their eyes.

"When is room service coming? I'm hungry!" Niall whined.

"I don't know, just be patient," I told him.

"I can't be patient!" Niall said clutching his stomach like yesterday, "I need food!"

"If you stop talking, maybe it will come," Megan said opening a bottle of water she brought from her room, "What makes you so hungry anyway?"

"No one knows," Liam said answering for Niall. Niall nodded his head in agreement.

"I just though of something that worries me too much," I took a seat next to Megan, "What if my aunt comes today? And she comes into the room and sees One Direction in here!"

"Then we get to inroduce ourselves," Harry joked.

"She will ask me random questions about how I know them!" I said ignoring Harry, "And I am still worried about that dumb picture!"

"You're still worried? Aria, don't worry, it is just a picture," Megan soothed patting my shoulder, "It's not like your whole life is over. Yesterday you were all fine and today it feels like you're about to have a panic attack." Megan took a sip from the bottle, "It's not like someone will see your best friends' updates about the kiss and tell people."

After Megan said that I started to worry more. She was right. I was all fine and now I am worrying too much! Take a deep breath, Aria. In and out, in and out........