Chapter Fifty Eight

Chapter Fifty Eight :

-Flashback-

Kyla and I stood in MacKenzy's kitchen. Trying to hold laughter, MacKenzy walked in with some aprons, but before she could hand them to us, she gasped and her jaw dropped. Kyla burst out laughing, while I covered my mouth and stared at the bits of flour on the floor. Well, it wasn't bits. It was huge splatters everywhere.

"We didn't even start yet and you two made a mess," MacKenzy breathed staring at the ground. She looked up at us and brushed a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear, "What will my mom say when she comes home?"

"Suprise?" Kyla guessed with some laughter. I rolled my eyes and shrugged. MacKenzy's eyes went back to the floor.

"Well, you gotta admit. You two are the worst chefs in the history of chefs," MacKenzy joked.

-End of Flashback-

That was all I could think about. I read Kyla's text over and over. For some reason it wouldn't register through my mind that Zayn, Liam, and Kyla made a huge mess in my room. I swallowed and looked up at Louis and Laura, who were sitting across from me. They were talking and eating some fries.

"Aria, what's wrong? You look mad, sad, almost every emotion," Harry said looking at me. I shrugged.

"Something bad just happened," I sighed leaning my head against the wall of McDonalds.

"Something like what?" he asked.

"All I know is that we need to get back to my hotel room," I said looking him in the eye, "Now."

"But-"

"I said now, Harry," I said shoving him out of the booth.

-Flashback-

"Welcome to cooking," the teacher, Ms. Washington, smirked, "Today we will be learning how to cook brownies. Get with a partner and read the directions in the cook book in front of you-"

"She said direction!" Kyla whispered into my ear. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Listen, Miss. Martin, we don't need to hear anymore about those boys you fantasize about. If they can cook a five star meal, then you may talk all you want," Ms. Washington said looking at me and Kyla, "And Miss. Clarke, keep her undercontrol please, or I will assign you new partners."

"Yes, Ms. Washington," Kyla and I said together. Except Kyla said it miserably.

"Okay, you may now begin!" Ms. Washington exclaimed.

"You two get in trouble every class, I swear, you are worse then the kids who get held back every year,"  Gabby joked from the table across from us.

"In History, Kyla started talking about how Harry Styles should be in our history book," Jenna rolled her eyes.

"Bravo, you finally got his name right," Kyla clapped.

"Yay," Jenna rolled her eyes.

"Okay, Kyla, can you get the chocolate chips, please?" I asked. She nodded and opened the bag.

So far everything was going perfectly. Until we got to the oven part.

"You guys make class intresting all the time," MacKenzy laughed. We were standing outside because Kyla made the fire alarms go off. And the cooking class was now cancelled for a month. I failed brownies because of her.

-End of Flashback-

"Aria, you look like you are going to have a panick attack," Harry said looking at me, "Are you sure you are alright?"

"Yes, now keep driving," I ordered.

"Well, whatever bad thing is going on, blame it on Liam. He was in charge," Louis said from the back of the car.

-Flashback-

"Can you two girls make spaghetti for dinner, please?" Mrs. Martin asked as she opened the door to leave the house.

"Yes, mom, you can go to your book club. There is nothing to worry about," Kyla assured her, "Go now, read about Katniss and Peeta making out when they're supposed to be hunting down Cato."

"Sweetie, the Hunger Games was two monthes ago. We're reading-" Kyla rolled her eyes and udhered her mom out.

"Well, have fun!" Kyla said closing the door. She turned to face me, "Do you know how to cook spaghetti?"

"Maybe, maybe not," I shrugged. We both walked into the kitchen.

"Can you get the sauce and the noodles from the pantry?" Kyla asked. I nodded. After thirteen minutes, her sister walked in.

"Kyla, do you know where th-not again. I'll go get the mop," Audrey sighed turning back around and exiting the room. If you guess covered in sauce, wrong. If you guessed noodles everywhere and sauce all over the counter top, you were right.

-End of Flashback-

"Can you at least let me see the text messege?" Harry begged.

"No, you're driving," I said looking out the window.

"Can you tell me what is wrong then?" Harry begged again.

"Kyla can't cook," I sighed.

"Don't tell me she burned down the hotel," Harry rolled his eyes and returning them back to the road.

-Flashback-

"Mom! You're home!" I said running up to my mother and hugging her, "How was Paris?"

"Wonderful," my mother smiled. I lead her into the backyard.

"SUPRISE!" everyone shouted popping up from their hiding places.

"What's this?" my mother asked minutes later. We were getting food off the table in the backyard and some neighbors and friends brought their own dishes to share.

"I don't really know," I shrugged. My mother shrugged to and put some on her plate. We walked over to one of the tables and Mrs. Martin came over to talk to my mom. Kyla came over and had a worried look on her face, "What is wrong, Kyla?"

"That meal your mom has on her plate. I made that, it has everything that you don't have to cook in there. Even brussel sproats," Kyla said nervously. That night, my mother puked and puked, our toilet got a work out of flushing every three minutes.

-End of Flashback-

"Can she use a fire extinguisher?" Harry asked as I walked fast into the lobby.

"Harry, for the last time, she didn't burn anything down. See, the hotel is still the same," I said going up to the elevator.

"The stairs are quicker!" Louis exclaimed opening the door to the stairs and going up them. I looked at Harry and he shrugged. Aerobics, don't fail me now. I never took aerobics, people sometimes say that so I thought I should too. Mentally shrugging.