Chapter Sixty Five

Chapter Sixty Five w/ note :

"Operation break up Harry and Savannah is going to start in five seconds!" Louis exclaimed looking at his invisible watch on his wrist.

-Flashback-

"I could just vomit right now," Niall whispered to me as I carried the bowl of steaming, hot popcorn into the main room. I laughed quietly.

"At least it isn't tongue anymore," I laughed. He laughed too. We both sat on the floor and Liam hit 'play'. I have no idea what movie we're watching, but Zayn didn't have to suffer. He was asleep.

"Zayn is so lucky," Louis muttered.

"I love this movie," I heard Savannah's voice say, "It is so ramantic."

"Yeah, the opposite of you," Kyla mumbled.

"What was that?" Savannah asked.

"Nothing, dummy," Kyla responded with a ear to ear smile. Savannah rolled her eyes. Ugh. She is so annoying.....

"This movie is so stupid," Niall whispered, "I don't get it. First the girl dies, and then the girl is living? What the heck?"

"It's called a flashback, Nialler, get it right," Savannah piped into the conversation.

"Don't call me Nialler. Only fans and true friends are allowed to call me that," Niall said loudly.

"Niall, Savannah is true friend," Harry said kissing her on the cheek. Mentally gagging.

"SInce when do you choose my friends?" Niall retorted.

The movie was finally over and Savannah had tears coming out of her eyes. I think they were fake, like her tan. And nails. And boobs. And everything else that is on her.

"Harry, can I talk to you in the kitchen? Privately?" Louis asked getting up. Harry nodded and him and Harry walked into the kitchen. Along with Zayn, Liam, and Niall. Three girls. Silence came upon us. I saw Savannah pull out her phone, and her "crying" stopped. Kyla looked at me and I shrugged. She then turned to Savannah and opened her mouth.

"So, Savannah, where are you-"

"Shut up, I didn't ask you to talk to me," Savannah cut Kyla off, "You two are idiots."

"What?" we both questioned.

"If one of you dares to steal my chance at fame, I will slit your throat and blame it on-" Kyla cut Savannah off.

"You're using Harry for fame?"

"Yeah, why else would I date him?"

"For true love?" I guessed. Savannah scoffed.

"You two are not the brightest people," Savannah through her head back, "But I don't feel like complaining, I met worst," she put her phone on her lap, "Oh, sorry, I mean better."

"Is Savannah even your real name?" Kyla asked glaring at her.

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" Savannah asked in an innocent tone, "It means 'treeless plain'. I bet both of your names mean stupid and ignorant? Am I right?"

"No, you're not...." my voice trailed off as I turned my head back to the TV.

"It should mean pain instead of plain," Kyla crossed her arms. I could imagine Savannah rolling her ugly blue eyes.