Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen :

Megan was upset with her mom, Niall was starving, Harry and Louis were bored, amd we had three problems to fix.

First, Megan had told Niall that she had food in her room, that made Niall relieved and excited, but then she told him she could have any of her food on one condition. He had to sit on her couch and she would take a picture of it, making it clear that a celebrity has sat on her couch.

Liam and Zayn stayed back in my room as the rest of us went off into Megan's. Harry and Louis only came because they were bored and wanted to go on an 'adventure'. I have to admit, Megan's room does seem like an adventure, the mess is like a jungle.

"Before I open this door, you three must promise that you won't touch anything that doesn't belong to you," Megan said putting her hand on the knob of the door, "You must promise not break anything, chase people with spoons, faint because you are starving, and you cannot run wild in my room."

The three boys nodded their heads and we walked in.

"You're room is a mess!" Louis exclaimed staring at the floor.

"Wow, I haven't noticed," Megan said sarcastically and rolling her eyes. Niall ran over to her couch and she was about to snap the picture with her phone when Harry and Louis came running over.

"We want in the picture!" Harry smiled.

"Cheese!" Louis said. Megan rolled her eyes and took the picture. Niall then darted into the kitchen, followed by Megan and I.

"Your fridge is filled with food!" Niall gasped looking around the mini fridge. He grabbed anything that he could get his hands on.

"Does that make you feel better?" Megan asked him. He nodded his head and grinned. Megan smiled because we completed one problem. We all walked out to find Louis and Harry looking around the room.

"What are you doing!?" Megan yelled ripping a bra out of Harry's hand.

"It was on the floor," Harry mumbled.

"And is mine! Don't touch my bras!" Megan yelled.

"That's not a rule," Louis said looking in the closet. Megan ran over to the closet and pushed Louis out of the way.

"Don't touch anything that doesn't belong to you," Megan said closing the closet doors, "None of you idiots own this bra," she motioned to the bra she was now holding in her hand, "and belongs to me! Harry touched it and broke a rule!"

"Sorry," Harry told her. Megan rolled her eyes.

"Just get out of my room," Megan begged pointing to the door. Louis and Harry hung their heads and walked out of the room.

"We were just bored," they both said. Niall ran out of the room, his hands filled with food.

Second, to help Louis and Harry's problem, which was boredom, let them wonder the hotel and prank whoever they wanted.

"Do you think that's a good idea?" Megan asked me, "They may touch other people's bras."

"They won't," I assured her, "Now we have your problem left."

"What if they break something?" Liam asked, "Or get lost?"

"Get lost? Really?" Megan asked crossing her arms and sitting down on the edge of my bed, "How can they get lost in this hotel? They should be mature enough to not run wild."

"Meg, they will probably get lost, we went grocery shopping and they were in the women's bathroom, technically lost," I said putting my hand on her shoulder. She looked freaked out at the part when I mentioned them in the girls' bathroom.

Third, Megan's problem with her mom. We both went into the kitchen, leaving the three boys in the main room.

"I'm not mad at my mom anymore, I got over it," Megan said taking a seat at the table. I sat down across from her.

"You did? How?" I asked pulling out my phone. I had texts from Gabby, MacKenzy, and Jenna.

"I have forgotten about being mad at her because we have been trying to give Niall food and cure Harry and Louis' boredom," Megan answered grabbing my phone away from me, "Are you listening?"

"Yep," I said putting my hands on my lap, "So you're not mad at your mom for letting your younger sister stay with you?"

"I am a little mad....Laura can be so annoying," Megan moaned, "Plus, what if I need to work? She is fourteen and I do not want to let her be in my room by herself."

"I'm right next door and I've had experience with babysitting."

"You do? What age group?"

"Well, I babysat my neighbors' kids all the time. They were, well, one was seven, then there was a three year old, a five year old, and a twelve year old."

"I can't let you babysit. You never had experience with controlling a teenager, Aria. And Laura is a teenager and gossips alot."

"So? I've handled Kyla and she gossips not stop. So, I will be allowed to watch her?"

"I'll think about it......but if I say yes, you better not let those boys near her."

"Why?"

"She has One Direction Infection," Megan sighed, "She loves One Direction......and I don't want her to fangirl all over them. Or kill or attack them."

"Kill or attack who?" Liam asked coming into the kitchen with Zayn and Niall.

"Um..." I looked at Megan and Megan decided to tell them.

"My little sister is coming her to stay with me and she loves One Direction. So if Aria watches her while I'm at work and you five come over, she can fangirl all over you. Which could cause her to attack, kill, or maul you," Megan explained. The three guys looked at her weirdly and then slowly made their way over to the table to join us.

I took my phone away from Megan's hands and checked my texts while Megan,Liam, Niall, and Zayn talked about random things.

Gabby: R u ok? I haven't heard from u.....:(

Me: Im ok dont worry Gab! :)

Jenna: U have 2 see Mac's update on facebook! So funny.....did u see mine? :)

Me: Yes....both of them! I hate urs.....u r lucky Im over it :D

Jenna: Have fun in the UK! Luv ya bestie! <3

Me: Bye bye! :P

MacKenzy: Hey r u ok? U havent skyped or texted us :(

Me: Im busy with people.......:) Dont worrry. I will try 2 skype tonite! :)

I put my phone down and walked into the main room, leaving the others in my kitchen. I sat down on my couch and went on my laptop. I checked facebook and twitter again and then put my laptop back down.

There was a pounding on the door and I went to answer the door, letting Louis and Harry run into my room. I closed the door and they looked like they were out of breath.

"What is wrong with you guys?" I asked looking at them.