Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven :

I sat on my bed at 4:30 in the morning. Thinking. I had three weeks left in London. On the first day, I bumped into the one and only Niall Horan, on the second day I met Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik, plus Harry kissed me, and on the third day, all five of the band members of One Direction came to my hotel room wanting to spend the day with me. Three days here involving 1D. Hopefully on day four, I don't have to hear, see, or even look at anything 1D related.

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and texted Megan. We haven't talked since she asked me what I got myself into.

Me: Hi Meg....wanna talk? :)

Megan: Aria! It is 4 sumthin in the morning! What do u want? :(

Me: Sorry...cant sleep :(

Megan: Well, Im up :) Thx to u!

Me: Like I said, sorry! :) Wanna hang?

Megan: IDK Im tired! :) Sure......b over in a lil bit :)

Me: K :)

I put my phone back down on the nightstand and Megan came over.

"Aria, it is about five o'clock in the morning, what do you want?" Megan yawned sitting down on the couch. I shrugged.

"Couldn't sleep," I answered. Megan rolled her eyes.

"I wonder why, you are still thinking phsyco because of them," Megan said laying her head on the back of the couch.

"Them?" I asked sitting next to her.

"One Direction," she answered. There goes day four!

"They're not that bad, I mean, they're fun to hang out with and-"

"Aria, I don't care. It was just, I mean...yesterday I came by your room, the door was unlocked, I wanted to talk and hang out with you. But you had One Direction in your room, if I knew they would be there, then I probably would have stayed," Megan said cutting me off, "Are they coming by today?"

"Hopefully, no."

"What do you want to talk about, I'm bloody tired and need sleep," Megan moaned. I laughed and then we started asking each other questions.

"How many siblings do you have?" I asked her.

"Two, you?" she replied.

"One older brother, do you have a sister?"

"Yes, I've told you that. Her name is Laura, the one that likes One Directon. Then there is Bree, she is seven, you're brother's name?"

"Alex, what is your favorite movie?"

"Hmm.....I don't know...." Megan said thinking.

I woke up on the floor and my back hurt. I got up and yawned, I saw Megan sleeping on the couch. Megan, quiet, for the first time since I met her. I took a picture of her with my phone and put it on twitter. She will hate me, but life is about taking risks? Right?

I walked out into my kitchen looking for something to eat. I was starving. I opened the cupboards, barely anything there. I am never letting Niall back into my kitchen. I went over to the mini fridge and found the bottles of water, along with some carrots. I grabbed two carrots and opened a bottle of water.

Megan woke up after I ate my first carrot, she walked into the kitchen.

"Carrots for breakfast, intresting," she said taking a seat next to me at the table.

"What? It's all the food I have, Niall and the others ate it all," I defended handing her the other carrot.

"No thanks," she said pushing it away, "I have stuff in my room."

She got up and went to her room. I decided to check facebook. MacKenzy was my last friend on, she had changed her profile picture to her and her dog. It was an adorable picture. I looked at her update, which was three hours ago, and I laughed. It said, "Dear Mr. Harry Styles, please stay away from my best friend's lips! Thank you!"

"What's so funny?" Megan asked walking back into the kitchen. I showed her MacKenzy's update and she looked at me, "I thought you wanted to forget about that?"

"I do, but it is just so funny!" I said laughing, "So what's for breakfast?"

"ICECREAM!" she shouted, she sounded like she was filled with joy.

"Icecream, okay?" I said grabbing bowls from the cupboard, "What flavor?"

"Chocolate brownie!" Megan squealed, "But that's not all!" she pulled out a bag of doritos.

"How healthy," I rolled my eyes. She laughed and she scooped eight scoops of icecream for herself and then scooped five for me, since I thought it wasn't healthy. I put a handful of chips on my plate and she just ate them out of the bag.

"So, what are we gonna do today? Is your aunt going to come?" she asked with a icecream in her mouth.

"I don't know, and my aunt is probably busy, as usual," I said eating a chip, "She bought me the tickets to come to London to spend time with her and she isn't spending time with me."

"Have you heard from Kyla?"

"No, but I don't want to talk to her. I cannot believe they recognized me in that picture."

"They're your best friends."

"I know."

"What about the magazine, do they know anything about you? Like your name?"

"No," I said swallowing a spoonful of icecream, "All I know is my name is 'Mystery Girl'."

"Well, nice to meet you, 'Mystery Girl'," Megan smiled. I laughed. You gotta love neighbors.