Chapter Thirty Eight

Chapter Thirty Eight :

The three boys went out to get icecream with Laura, while I sat here in my room. Niall said that I had to blow off some steam before I was able to eat the delicious icecream. I sat on the couch staring at the white wall that seperated the kitchen from the main room.

I wish something would just bull doze through that wall and kill me. I didn't feel like I wanted to live any longer. The only thing I thought in my mind was that I was a horrible person. I told Harry I loved him, he asked me out a date, I said yes, and it has been about three days since and we haven't went on that date. There was a knock at my door and I went over to answer it. I looked through the peep hole to see Megan standing there.

"Hey, Megan," I sighed opening the door.

"What is wrong with you? You look upset," Megan said walking into the room and closing the door for me.

"Harry and I fought," I said, "It doesn't sound like a big deal, but it does to me."

"What do you feel?" Megan asked walking into the kitchen and opening a cupboard to grab a glass.

"Like something is missing," I muttered. She nodded her head and opened the fridge to pour herself a glass of orange juice.

"Me too," Megan said taking a sip of the juice, "I broke up with Dylan and you won't believe what he said."

"What did he say?" I asked hopping onto the counter top.

"He agreed that we should see other people," Megan rolled her green eyes and setting the glass of orange juice beside me, "Then he said that me and Zayn were met to be."

"I think so too," I said scooting over so she could sit on the counter too.

"What? Zayn and I hate each other," Megan crossed her arms.

"Megan, I know you like him."

"I don't like him."

"Megan, look me in the eye and tell me that you don't like him."

'Fine, I like him. It doesn't matter anyways, he probably doesn't feel the same way," Megan sighed. I patted her on the back.

"Will you believe me if I say he does feel the same way?" I smirked. She looked at me confused.

"Aria, he doesn't like me. And why would he? I called him and idiot. Then I ran after him telling him that he was a jerk and that Dylan was the sweetest person!" Megan yelled. I laughed.

"If you don't believe me I'll call Niall right now, he'll tell you," I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Niall. Megan just rolled her eyes.

"Niall knows. You know. What do you guys do when I am not here? Do you imagine things? Think of things that aren't real?" Megan joked. I shook my head no and Niall answered.

"Did you blow off some steam yet?" Niall asked.

"Yep, Megan wants to know if Zayn likes her," I said smiling at Megan while saying that. Megan just blushed and covered her face with her hands.

"Why doesn't she ask him herself?" Niall replied. I could imagine him smirking at Zayn and Zayn looking at him with a confused look.

"That sounds like a great idea, Niall. I will put her on right now," I said handing Megan the phone. She wouldn't take it so I pressed it to her ear.

"I am not talking to Zayn," Megan protested. I laughed and decided to put the phone on speaker. I could hear Niall handing Zayn the phone and Zayn refusing to take it.

"Zayn, take the stupid phone!" I heard Laura say.

"Fine," I heard Zayn say, "Hello?"

"Hi, Zayn...I have been thinking, do you really like Megan?" I asked. Megan hopped off the counter and paced back and forth.

"Aria, I am telling you that he doesn't like me," Megan mumbled.

"What was that?" Zayn asked.

"Nothing, just the people next door," I lied. I didn't want him to know Megan was with me.

"Aria, I already told you. I like her, don't make a big deal out of it," Zayn said. Megan looked at the phone and froze. The bad part was, she was drinking the orange juice at the same time.