Chapter Fifty

Chapter Fifty :

"You still have sugar in your hair," I told Louis. I went up to him and brushed some of it off, while he smirked at Harry. Harry just glared at him. Liam, Niall, and Laura were cleaning up the floor, and Harry, Louis and I were in the bathroom getting sugar out of our hair and off of our clothes.

"Thanks, Aria," Louis grinned. Harry just glared even more at Louis. I laughed at the both of them.

"Why are you helping him get sugar out of his hair, but not me?" Harry asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Because, if I do, I will end up playing with it," I smirked brushing some sugar off of my arm. Louis and Harry both exchanged looks and then gave me a confused stare, "You two aren't the brightest people."

"We just don't understand what you mean," Louis said crossing his arms too. I rolled my eyes.

"Think about it," I said walking past them and into the kitchen. I saw Laura with a broom, sweeping some of the sugar into a huge pile, while Niall picked up some handfuls and stuffed them into his mouth.

"Niall, don't eat the sugar," Liam said taking the broom from Laura and giving her a garbage bag, "It was on the floor."

"So, it is still food," Niall rolled his eyes standing up. He brushed some sugar off of his pants and walked out of the kitchen; probably going into the bathroom.

"Aria, can you help us?" Laura asked. Liam was sweeping the sugar into the bag she held. I nodded and took the bag from her. Which I regretted because she ran out the door behind Niall. I laughed quietly.

"So, did you get in a water fight with Harry and Louis?" Liam asked, "While you were in the bathroom?"

"No," I answered, "The only fights I've seen today were all about throwing sugar."

"LOUIS!" I heard Laura scream from the bathroom. Liam and I both looked at each other before dropping the bag and the broom, and heading to the where the scream was located.

"What's going on in here?" Liam asked opening the door and staring at them.

"Louis splashed me with water!" Laura exclaimed, "For no reason!"

"I did have a reason, you hit me with the door when you walked in!" Louis shouted. I rolled my eyes.

"What is up with people hitting people in the backs with doors?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"New trend?" Niall shrugged. He was looking in the mirror, picking out small specks of sugar out of his hair.

"Well, stop messing around. We don't want to flud the hotel," Liam said walking away from the scene. Laura turned the sink on and splashed Louis.

"Laura, did you hear what Liam even said?" I asked. Laura nodded.

"I was just getting revenge," Laura shrugged pushing past me and walking into the kitchen. I looked at the other people who remained.

"That was fun while it lasted," Louis frowned leaving the bathroom. That left Harry, Niall and me.

"Finish up," I said leaving the bathroom. It was awkward with just the three of us in there; the last time the three of us were alone, it was during a date that I didn't want to be on. I walked into the kitchen to see Louis sitting on the counter, Laura holding the bag, and Liam sweeping the rest of the sugar into the bag.

"What is sugar made out of?" Laura asked as she tied the bag shut.

"Well, sugar is mostly made out of sugar cane and-" I was cut off.

"It's summer, not school," Laura rolled her eyes handing me the bag.

"You asked," I said walking out of the kitchen. I was going to throw the bag of sugar away downstairs. I walked down to the elevator, hit the button, and stood there waiting. And humming. The doors opened and I walked in. There were three girls standing there, they looked angry and sad, "The lobby, please."

"Okay," one of the girls with blonde hair mumbled. She pressed the button and the doors closed, "What's in the bag?"

"Sugar," I replied. The three of them stared at me like I grew three heads, "Don't ask."

"You look familiar," the girl with layered red hair said pointing at me. I nodded and blushed a little.

"Yep, I get that alot, thanks to Harry Sty-" I was cut off by the brunette.

"You're Aria Clarke! The mystery girl!" she excliamed with a huge smile. I nodded, "The three of us are huge fans of One Direction!"

"Well, that explains the nails," I smiled motioning to the brunette's nails. They were blue and had pictures of the five guys on them.

"Yeah, and our shirts," the blonde smirked showing me her shirt. It had Niall's face on it. With a huge red heart around it, "Plus the pins, the socks, the sho-"

"Alyssa, don't ramble," the red head smacked the blonde, who I assume is Alyssa's, arm.

"I was just showing her, or telling," Alyssa rolled her eyes. I laughed quietly.

"So, what are you three in the elevator? And why do you look disappointed?" I asked, trying to change the subject of the conversation.

"We saw One Direction with this girl and they were walking into this hotel, so we followed them. Then Alyssa yelled 'Niall, marry me!'," the brunette explained motioning to the blonde. Alyssa blushed, but smiled ear to ear. So that explains who gave Niall the proposal, "So, Jessica, her," the brunette pointed to the red head, "Screamed something about Harry and his curls-"

"That got almost everyones' attention," Alyssa rolled her hazel eyes. They looked a little like Laura's, but were darker.

"Because Jessica is loud," the brunette said, "And then all of these other girls started shouting things, One Direction ran into the elevator, with you, I think, and the other girl, who looked really young."

"Then the doors closed, we were mad. So Alyssa went to the front desk and asked if the boys were staying here, he said no. Then I came up with the idea of searching the hotel, so far nothing," Jessica, I think, said crossing her arms and looking at the ground.

"What's your name?" I asked the brown haired girl, which was a weird question to ask because they just finished telling me a story about them trying to find 1D.

"April," the girl smiled.

"Who left out one tiny little detail," Alyssa grinned. April glared at her friend, but Alyssa kept talking, "She kept hitting the button to open the elevator's doors. Then we heard this noise and the little arrows that point to what floor above the doors stopped, so we're guessing that she broke the elevator."

"She did," I said faking a smile, "I was in there. What joy that was."

"Oh, here's the lobby," Jessica muttered, "Bye."

"Adios," I waved walking out of the elevator. I returned back into the hotel after leaving the bag outside. The girls were still in the elevator. That was when an idea occured in my mind. It may not be the best idea, but it would be to them.

"How would you three like to meet One Direction?" I asked.