Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Twenty Eight :

It was the next day and Megan had off work. Megan laid on the couch, while Laura and I took up the floor.

"Aria, if you could name a cereal, what would you name it and what would it taste like?" Laura asked. She was eating a bowl of frosted flakes.

"Aria-O's?" I asked. Laura laughed, "It would taste like...strawberries...and me?"

"Great cereal, I've always wanted to taste you," Megan rolled her eyes sarcastically. I laughed.

"What about you, Meg?" Laura asked looking up at her older sister.

"Meg-Uh Cheerios," Megan replied, "They would look like cheerios, but bigger and won't taste like toilets."

"That's good, I won't worry about trying to get the taste of a toilet off of my tongue," Laura said munching on her cereal, "I would name my cereal Lars' Charms."

"What about Lucky Lars'?" Megan asked.

"I don't know, but it will have marshmallows, cheerios, cinnoman toast crunch, and all other cereals inside it," Laura rambled.

"So, every type of cereal in yours?" I asked. Laura nodded stuffing the spoonful of frosted flakes into her mouth.

"I can't believe Zayn," Megan said crossing her arms over her chest, "He was so rude to Dylan. I don't think Dylan will ever give me a second chance; Dylan's nice, Zayn's mean."

"I'm going to go get some orange juice," Laura said getting up off the floor and walking into the kitchen. I went grocery shopping again yesterday.

"I feel like Zayn sort of likes me," Megan said staring up at the ceiling, "How could he like me?"

"Well..." I thought, "He..probably just thought you looked pretty when he saw you yesterday."

"Okay, but that doesn't explain why he would be rude to Dylan."

"Meg, think about it. Boys get jealous, he was being mean to Dylan because he is jealous."

"Oh...do you know if he likes me?"

"Why would you want to know?"

"No reason," Megan said getting up, "I'm going to call Dylan."

She ran to the nightstand and grabbed her phone. She was about to flip out.

"What?" I asked.

"Dylan texted me asking if I would like to spend the day with him!? What should I say?! Yes, no?!" Megan shrieked.

"If you really want to, say yes," I said.

"Okay, I am going to ask him if he will like to pick me up here," Megan said typing, "And send."

"Aria, what are we going to do today?" Laura asked coming back into the main room with a glass of orange juice.

"I don't know," I answered.

"Can we invite the guys over?" Laura asked taking a seat next to me.

"As long as they won't get in trouble by their management," I said pulling out my phone, "I'll text Liam, that way he can tell Simon, Paul, or whover that they are coming. I don't really trust the others."

"And tell them if they're coming, not to come until Megan is gone," Megan said looking up from her phone, "I don't want Zayn or any of them else to call Dylan a jerk."

"Okay?" I said hitting the send button.

"I'm going to my room to get dressed, Laura are you going to come with?" Megan asked walking towards the door.

"No, I will stay here," Laura smiled.

"I feel like you think of Aria as an older sister than me," Megan said walking out the door.