Chapter Fifty Two

Chapter Fifty Two :

Laura and I were now in Megan's room. Sitting on the couch. We were going to act like protective parents when she arrives.

"So, why did you deny the offer of hanging out with Harry?" Laura asked.

"Because, well, I don't know. I just didn't want to, okay?" I answered eyeing her.

"What do you think Zayn and Megan are up to?" Laura asked, "Do you think they are boyfriend and girlfriend now...or maybe they are just taking things slow...or are they engaged!?"

"Lars, kitchen. Now," I pointed to the kitchen's door. Laura glared at me and stood up from the couch. She stuck her tongue out at me, while I laughed, and walked into the kitchen.

I checked all of my emails on Megan's laptop and then went on twitter. I was just looking at some tweets, when Megan walked in. A smile played on her face and she walked over to the couch, not caring I was there, and pulled out her phone. She then started texting.

"Who you texting?" I asked trying to get a glimpse of her phone.

"Someone," Megan said not looking up.

"Someone? Who?" I asked trying to look at the phone. She pulled the phone away so I couldn't see.

"No one that is important to you, Aria," Megan said putting the phone in her pocket.

"Where were you?"

"Where was I? I had to get my phone, remember?"

"Getting your phone took four hours?"

"Yeah...because, someone stole it. Zayn went up to the manager and asked if anyone put it in the lost and found. Then they called the police. Got it back," Megan showed me the phone, she had to take it out of her pocket.

"And tell my why you were at the park with Zayn?"

"What?"

"Niall and Lars saw you."

"Oh, that...well...we had to wait until they got the phone. So we went to the park and just talked. Friendly to each other for once."

"Then why did Niall see you and him texting?"

"We were passing his phone around."

"But you had yours."

"Um...Niall must have saw us after the police gave it back."

"But that was only two hours, what about the other two?"

"Uh...I have a question for you. Why are you acting like my father?"

"Because I want informa-Megan Daniels! Don't change the subject! Tell me where you were and no one gets hurt! Got it!? Now-" Megan cut me off.

"IwasoutwithZayn.Wewentonadate,okay?Nothingimportant,nowleavemealone!" Megan looked at the ground.

"Say that slower."

"I....was.....out...with....Zayn....we....went-"

"Not that slow!"

"Sorry, I went on a date with Zayn, okay? Don't tell anyone, me and Zayn want to keep our relationship secret and-"

"You two are in a relationship?" I asked. Megan nodded, "Yay! I am so happy for you!"

"Shut up, Zayn and I are keeping it a secret."

"Sorry, so what did you guys do?"

"Well, we went to Starbucks. Got coffee, then we went to the park. And later we went to the movies," Megan smiled.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"No, I already spilled too much," Megan smirked.

"Meg, tell me!"

"No," Megan said getting up from the couch and walking to the kitchen.

"Please! I won't tell!" I shouted skipping after her.

"NO!" Megan screamed. We both then fell over in laughter. And Laura looked at us like we just grew three heads. Each.