Chapter Forty Seven

Forty Seven :

Being trapped in an elevator with One Direction was....fun? Weird? Creepy? Hilarious? Well, it is one of those adjectives. I got to make one annoyed, one scared, and the others to laugh. My job here is done. All thanks to the most annoying things you can do in an elevator.

"It's a small world," I hummed standing infront of the doors.

"Aria, can you be quiet? You're giving me a head ache," Harry stood beside me.

"Oh, sorry," I apoligized, "It's a small world, after all," I hummed quieter. When the elevator stopped, I told everyone not to panick. We were just on another floor, that wasn't mine, and that some other strangers were going to be coming on.

"The lobby please?" a woman boarded onto the elevator. Louis smirked and then looked at the other strangers. I guess he was going to press their buttons for them. Literally.

"Floor two," a man with a briefcase told Louis.

"The lobby," another woman smiled. Louis nodded. He then hit every single button. The faces on the passengers and Harry's faces were priceless. Liam and I bursted into laughter.

"Great, I have to stay on this stupid elevator longer," Harry sighed.

"It's okay, you have me. And Lou. And Liam. And Niall, well, he is asleep. And Lars. And-" he cut me off.

"Exactly. You're annoying," Harry said walking over to the otherside of the elevator.

"Not to be rude, but are those people...well, dead?" the man asked pointing down to our sleeping friends. Liam shook his head no, while I shook my head yes.

"They were so young," I said putting my hand to my heart, "It feels like the just died three minutes ago."

"Because that was when they did, Aria," Louis said playing along, "It will be okay. We'll live."

"Yeah, live....without their jokes, laughs, and their eye rolling," I sighed wiping away a few fake tears. Liam rolled his eyes, but laughed.

"Did the elevator start workin-who are those people!?" Zayn woke up pointing to the three new strangers. I then fell to the floor and hugged him, "Are those angels, in heaven or something? Did I die?"

"You're alive!" I exclaimed letting go of the hug, "Only if Niall and Lars were hear to see this."

"They will, Aria," Harry said annoyed, "They're just sleeping."

"I know it hurts inside, but stop denying the fact that they're no longer with us," I said looking up at Harry.

"They are with us! And alive!" Harry exclaimed motioning to them. The elevator stopped again, but that was only to board some more passengers. Louis did the same thing, he hit all of the buttons. He also looked at all of the new people, who were boarding, in horror.

"There is so many of them," Louis whispered loudly.

"I know," I whispered back. Louis walked up to one of the new strangers and stood beside him.

"I'm kinda nervous...this is my first time flying," Louis said to the person.

"Okay?" the lady said. She just gave him a fake smile and then went back to talking to her friend. The elevator doors closed and it started moving again.

"I think I'm going to feel sick," I said clutching my stomach.

"Are you okay, dear?" one of the ladies asked. She came over to me and then bent down, "What's your name?"