Chapter Sixty One

Chapter Sixty One w/ note :

Kyla's P.O.V (This is rare)

I scrubbed the counters clean. I never want to see flour again. I had some on my shirt, my pants, and my converse. I rolled my eyes and tried to brush it off.

"Don't do that," Zayn said. He was helping Liam with the floor, "You're going to add more to the mess."

"So? We're almost done," I rolled my eyes again. We've been cleaning for an hour so far. Megan was our in the main room talking with her parents, while Zayn, Liam, Niall, and I were cleaning the flour up in the kitchen. Aria, Harry, Louis, and Laura were also in the main room, doing whoever knows what.

"Can you two stop fighting?" Liam asked getting up off the floor. He was also covered in flour, "Zayn, just allow her to brush it off. She can clean it up. If it is a big deal to her, then she can go into the bathroom and brush it off. But that may make a bigger mess, so just let her do it here. With out any fighting, glares, scold-"

"We get it, Li," Niall said getting down onto the floor, "I can't believe you and Megan wouldn't allow us to do flour angels."

"We have to get the mess cleaned up, Nialler," Liam said motioning to the now clean counter, "And it only took sixty minutes for Kyla to scrub the counters clean. It is taking way longer for the floor an-"

"I'm exhausted," Zayn said cutting Liam off, "Can we just take a break and clean this up later?"

"Yeah, but Aria will get mad," Liam said washing his floury hands, "And no one likes to see her mad."

"Fine," Zayn sighed, "I'll take a fifteen minute break, then Niall, you, and Kyla."

"Why me last? I'm done," I said walking over to the sink and planning onto washing my hands.

"I've been washing the floor for hours," Zayn rolled his brown eyes.

"An hour. Not hours," Niall corrected. Liam grabbed a towel and dried his hands. I took over the sink and started washing mine.

"Yeah, get your math right, Malik," I said, "Like that song you guys made."

"Are you guys almost done?" Harry asked walking into the kitchen, "Wow, you guys are almost done."

"Yep, and we're tired," Niall said doing a fake yawn, "But food can make it better. Can we take a break and go somewhere to get foo-"

"No," Harry said crossing his arms, "Aria wants this whole kitchen clean. And Louis and Laura are currently trying to clean their own mess."

"Oh," we all said together. Then we all exchanged looks with confused faces.

"Their own mess?" Liam asked handing me the towel.

"Louis and Lars?" Niall asked getting up off the floor and walking over to the sink.

"What do you mean?" I asked drying my hands. I set the towel on the counter and Niall started to wash his hands.

"Currently cleaning?" Zayn asked, "You got to be joking. Louis barely cleans."

"And Lars may be like Megan. Megan doesn't clean, so Lars may not cle-" Niall was cut off by a popping sound, "What was that?"

"Answer our questions, Hazza," Liam insturucted. But before Harry could answer, we all ran out of the kitchen and into the main room. My jaw dropped. They had blown up all of the Liam balloons. And were now popping them.

"What the heck?" I asked, "Why did you guys-"

"I told no one to blow those up!" Liam said motioning to the balloons, "Doesn't anyone listen?"