Chapter Seventy

Chapter Seventy w/ note :

Louis pulled up to the flat. Yep, I added 'flat' to my vocab list. It is cool saying that word, but also creepy because I never really use that word.

"This is your last warning, Aria. I don't want you to get hur-" I cut Louis off.

"Louis, I already got hurt today. And I don't care for your warnings. I want to talk to Harry," I said getting out of the car. Louis rolled his eyes again and got out too. Louis opened the door to reveal Harry. On the couch. Asleep or dead. I don't know exactly.

"Oh, he is asleep, why don't we just leave and call it a da-" I cut Louis off.

"We are staying," I snapped. Louis looked at the door and then to Harry. And sighed. A sign of defeat, "Now, do we wake him up or should w-"

"HARRY! WAKE UP!" Louis yelled at the top of his lungs. Harry woke up, almost falling off the couch, causing me to laugh, he got up and looked at Louis with a glare. And then he looked at me and frowned, but his eyes lit up.

"What is Aria doing here?" Harry yawned.

"She wanted to talk to you," Louis crossed his arms, "And you gotta listen."

"Okay?" Harry asked looking confused.

"I have some questions for you, why would you date Savannah? She is a witch who is going to capture all of us and eat u-" Louis cut me off. Why does he do that?

"You sound like Niall," Louis said walking into the kitchen. I think it was the kitchen.

"Shut up," I hissed and sat beside Harry on the couch, "Why would you date Savannah? She is mean, snobby, only using you for fame, and why in the heck would you take her to my room? MY room! She got to pick the movie and got to spend all of your money on dresses. Plus, she is evil. Niall thinks she is a witch and Kyla thinks she will be the reason to end the wor-"

"You talk to much," Harry laughed. I glared at him, "Why are you glaring?"

"Because I am mad," I crossed my arms, "And I do not talk to much. I am only trying to ask you questions, and you are not answering them," I told him, "Now, back to my asking questions. Wh-"

"Because she isn't you," Harry answered.

"What?"

"She isn't you."

"I heard that, but what? I don't understand."

"She...I met her while going to Starbucks. And we started to talk and then we kissed. For some reason, we became boyfriend and girlfrie-"

"You walked up to a total stranger and kissed them? Wow, that isn't suprising."

"I am trying to tell you a story."

"A story? Then why didn't it begin with once upon a time?"

"Because I forgot, okay?"

"So, you don't like her?"

"No."

"But why were yo-"

"I needed to get a distraction from you. It felt like you didn't like me."

"I do like you."

"It didn't seem like it."

"Well, I-" I was cut off by Louis. Really? Next time he does that to me, I will literally slap him across the face.

"Harry, did you tell her the part with sending Megan to America and not telling anyone about it?" Louis came out with a bag of chips, looking like Niall. My jaw dropped.