Chapter Seventy Six

Chapter Seventy Six w/ note :

"What do you mean you're leaving tomorrow?" Niall asked Kyla. We were in the kitchen and Liam and Zayn already left the hotel. It was around ten o'clock, "You just got here, how can you be leaving? Tomorrow?"

"My mom only paid for me to stay three days, Nialler. I leave tomorrow at two," Kyla said shaking her head, "I don't know why you are so mad."

"I'm not mad. I am sad," Niall said, "There is a difference."

"All you do is take the m off of ad and replace it with an s!" Kyla retorted, causing Niall to laugh, along with me.

"This means we have to set up another suprise party," Niall looked at me, "We need to call Li."

"Uh, Niall? You just said throw a suprise party for Kyla infront of her," I laughed, "She knows and there wouldn't be a suprise."

"Do you guys know what happened with Haz and Lou?" Kyla asked, "It is awfully quiet...."

"Maybe they're just sleepy," Niall shrugged, "Why didn't your mom just ask us to pay for your trip?"

"Because she didn't know I would be meeting you and doesn't know you personally. She is strict and thinks you five are a bad influence," Kyla explained, "She's heard you guys talking in some of your videos and you don't say the most appropriate things."

"Who is a bad influence?" Harry asked walking into the kitchen, with Louis following behind.

"Is it Savannah?" Louis asked opening the mini fridge and grabbing out a can of soda.

"No, it is you guys," I rolled my eyes, "Her mom thinks you guys are a bad influence."

"Whose mom?" Harry asked taking a seat on the counter, which Louis copied.

"Kyla's," Niall replied, "Don't you guys pay attention?"

"We do, when it is about us," Louis said opening up the can, "So, what suprise party are we throwing and have to call Liam about?"

"There is no suprise party, Lou," Harry said, "We heard that part. But why would we throw one?"

"Kyla," Niall replied.

"Kyla? Why?" Louis questioned.

"She is leaving tomorrow! Geez! You two are not the best easedroppers!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, because you say it is wrong," Harry said, "And we have to ob-"

"When do you two ever obey me?" I asked, "You never obey Paul or Liam."

"Yeah, because they aren't cute," Harry winked.

"Don't try flirting with me, Harold," I said.

I smacked the alarm clock on the night stand, but not as hard as Megan did with hers yesterday. I couldn't believe everything that happened yesterday, I mean, I first woke up, due to a loud beeping noise, Megan went to Hollywood, CA, I got splashed with a puddle and had to change, I met Savannah, Liam lost a shoe, Savannah bought seventy dresses, Niall and Kyla kissed, the guys had to have a meeting with management, I met Vic and learned that Savannah stole an engagement ring, I fangirled over Daniel Radcliffe, I ran out of popcorn packets, Harry got rid of Savannah, with the help of Louis and management forcing him to break up with her, watched The Woman In Black, and learned that Haz and Lou are not the best easedroppers.

That whole list seems like something that should happen in a week. We met Savannah yesterday and said goodbye for good yesterday. I never really got to say goodbye to her, but I wouldn't want to either.