Chapter Sixty Four

Chapter Sixty Four w/ note :

The coffee landed onto the floor. The plastic cup broke and coffee spilled everywhere. It seemed to be like slow motion in my mind. I looked at Harry with that girl. I knew he liked her, you could tell. He had his arm around her waist and she was cuddled close to him. The girl had shoulder length wavy, blonde hair and light blue eyes. She looked to be about the same height as me and was wearing pink flats with dark blue skinny jeans, with a soft pink blouse. I wish I didn't drop the coffee. I wanted to pour it over Harry's head. And punch the girl.

"What the heck?" I heard Zayn whisper.

"Stupid Harry," Kyla muttered. Niall nodded his head in agreement, as Louis crossed his arms. Liam was just staring at the spilled coffee. All the bystanders didn't care or seem to notice anything that has happened in the last eleven seconds.

"I'm going to get an employee to clean the coffee up," Liam said getting out of his chair and walking up to the counter. He skipped the short line, which was filled with five people, but they didn't seem to care. They were staring at Liam. I don't know wh-oh yeah, he is famous.....

"Hey," Harry said walking over to the table, not caring to notice me frozen. Infront of spilled coffee. Clunching my fists. Glaring at him and the girl.

"Hi," they all chorused. Niall crossed his arms and looked at the girl. The girl did a stupid wave and sat down. Where? In MY seat. Yeah, MY seat!

"Aria is sitting there," Niall said. But Harry and the girl ignored him. They just sat down. I was ready to go violent on them.

"So, how are you guys this morning?" Harry asked, trying to make up a conversation, I suppose.

"Good, good, so, are you going to introduce us to this 'thing'?" Louis asked. He said 'thing' quiet, so no one could hear. But I heard, and Niall must've also because he started laughing.

"What's so funny?" the girl asked looking around, "There is nothing funny going on."

"Oh, just being me," Niall said. He glared at Harry and then an employee came over with a mop to clean the coffee up. I walked up to the girl and tapped on her shoulder. She turned around.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Uh, this is my seat, can you mo-" she cut me off. Rude.

"Can't you find another one?" she asked rolling her eyes and turning back around.

"Aria, you can take mine," Zayn said standing up, "I'll just bring another one over."

"Thanks, Zayn," I forced a smile and sat down into his seat. Zayn came back over with another chair and Liam sat back down.

"This is Savannah," Harry said motioning to the blondie. She smirked and waved. Mentally vomiting and hating the name 'Savannah' now.

"Hello," Savannah said. Her voice felt like knives stabbing my back.

"So....." Louis said looking around, "Why is she here.....?"

"It was a one person invite," Kyla added, "My text didn't say bring a guest. Especially a female."

"I thought it would be okay," Harry said nodding his head, "Assuming that yesterday Aria allowed you to come and set up Lars good bye party."

Niall's jaw dropped, and so did Louis', "What did you just say?" Niall asked.

"Rude," Kyla mumbled, "Very, very rude."

"So, Suh-vann-uh-" I was cut off by Harry.

"Savannah, it's Savannah," Harry said glaring at me. What? Why was he glaring at me? I should be the one glaring at him! I did nothing to him.