Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine :

The guys came over right after Megan left. We were going to be watching a movie and make popcorn. Laura, Louis, and Harry stayed in the main room looking for a movie to watch, while the rest of us went into the kitchen to make popcorn and get extra snacks.

"Where's the popcorn, Aria?" Liam asked searching the cupboards.

"It should be in the cupboard next to the fridge," I replied opening the mircrowave, waiting for him to get the popcorn packet and put it in there. As Liam was opening the cupboard, Zayn got hit in the eye.

"Ow!" Zayn yelled clutching his right eye, "Why did you do that?"

"It was an accident, Zayn," Liam said getting the popcorn, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"We should put ice on it, just in case," I said walking over to the mini fridge and grabbing some ice. I put it in a napkin and gave it to Zayn, "Here."

"Thanks," Zayn muttered putting it onto his eye.

"How long do we put the popcorn in for?" Niall asked closing the microwave door.

"Read the packet, Niall," Liam replied.

"Or just hit the button that says popcorn," I answered. Liam grabbed a bowl and put it on the counter, waiting for the popcorn to be done. Niall went to the cupboards and looked for something to eat, not hitting Zayn in the face like Liam did while opening the door. I just hopped on the counter keeping an eye on everyone.

"So, where is Megan?" Zayn asked.

"Someone is in love," Liam mumbled. Zayn shot him a glare.

"With Dylan," I answered.

"Figures," Zayn muttered under his breath, that made me laugh.

"When do we know when the popcorn is done?" Niall asked grabbing a package of oreos out of the cupboard.

"It beeps," Liam answered, "I never thought you were that dumb, Niall."

"Well, he is blonde," I shrugged. Instead of shooting one of us a glare, Niall laughed, "Niall, why do you laugh alot?"

"I don't know," Niall shrugged opening the package and stuffing his face with the cookies, "I probably have laughter in my vains."

"The popcorn is taking forever," Zayn complained joining me on the counter, "It won't beep."

"Be patient," I said, "Like being patient for Megan to come around and love you."

"Good one, Aria," Niall laughed.

"I don't like Megan," Zayn said, "I only like her as a friend, that's all."

"Are you sure?" Liam asked.

"Yes, I'm sure," Zayn said rolling his brown eyes.

"Five....four....three," Niall counted down, "....two....one! Popcorn is done!"

"Finally," Zayn mumbled, causing me to giggle. Liam pulled the popcorn out and poured it into the bowl.

"The popcorn is hot," I said sticking out my tongue. I just grabbed a piece and ate it.

"No, duh, it just came out of the microwave," Zayn said putting the ice down, "I think I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You should keep the ice on," Liam said picking up the bowl before Niall could.

"Yes, Li, I am sure," Zayn said. I grabbed the ice and just threw it into the sink. The four of us walked out of the kitchen and into the main room.

"What movie did you three pick?" I asked stealing the bowl from Liam and hopping onto the couch.

"Well, these two," Laura motioned to Harry and Louis, "took control of the cabinet, so I didn't get to pick."

"What movie, Louis and Harry?" Liam asked taking a seat next to me on the couch.

"The Titanic!" Louis exclaimed putting the DVD into the DVD player. I have seen that movie three times, it makes me cry alot. The last time I watched it was when I was sixteen, right after I got my driver's license. I almost threw up when I watched the scene where Jack was painting Rose, who was naked. It gives me the chills just thinking about it. But the movie is supposed to be sad and romantic.

"Nothing says having fun with friends then seeing a ship sink," Zayn said sitting down on one of the chairs. Niall, Laura, and I laughed. Laura took a seat on the floor, by my feet, Harry sat down beside me, Niall sat down beside Laura, and Louis sat next to Harry.

"I have never seen this movie," Laura said stealing an oreo from Niall.

"Why not?" Harry asked putting his arm around me.

"My parents said it is inappropriate," Laura replied licking the icing off of the cookie.

"It isn't inappropriate, it's educational," Louis said taking the bowl off of my lap and taking a handful of popcorn.

"What about the scene with Jack painting Rose's picture?" I raised an eyebrow.

"He's teaching you how to paint," Louis joked. We all laughed and the movie started.

Laura's eyes grew wide at the scene with the painting. Niall just took his hand and covered her eyes.

"No child should be perverted," Niall whispered, causing Laura to laugh a little.

"I'm fourteen," Laura said pulling his hand away.

"Okay, no teenager should be dirty minded," Niall said putting his hand back up to shield her hazel eyes.

The movie continued to play, Zayn had fallen asleep, and Niall ran into the kitchen to get another package of oreos. When he returned, the ice berg struck. Causing all of us to cry a little, except for Zayn. He was sleeping.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked as I buried my head into his chest.

"I hate this movie," I mumbled, "It is so disgusting and sad."

"It's okay," he said stroking my hair.

When the movie was over, Laura looked at Louis.

"How is that educational? It revolves around Rose and Jack, it barely involves the ship," Laura said.

"Hello? I'm not a teacher or the director, so don't ask me that question," Louis said throwing a popcorn kernal at her.