Chapter Seventy Two

Chapter Seventy Two :

Before I went to Megan's room, I changed into a pair of black sweats and put on a tye-dye sweat shirt. I pulled my hair in a low side ponytail, and walked out of the room. Leaving Niall and Kyla alone and Zayn surrounded around food. Food, the thing that humans love. Especially Niall.

I must have forgot that Megan was in America, because I started banging on the door, "Megan! We need to talk! Now! Megan! Answer thi-"

"Here is the mo-wait, you're not the pizza delivery guy," a girl with a brown bob said. She folded her arms and stared at me with wide eyes, "You know that there are security cameras in the hallway, right?"

"Yeah, I was just looking for my friend. That's all," I said feeling embaressed, "Do you know if a Megan is here or?"

"Or what?" the brunette asked. I didn't respond and she was about to close the door when I yelled.

"Wait!" I exclaimed.

"What?" she hissed.

"Was there a mess in your room? And was there a girl named Megan here, do you know a girl named Megan?" I asked, trying to look in the room.

"No, it was spotless. Every room is like that, unless you are staying at a crappy motel. And no, I have no idea who was staying here before me. And I probably do know a girl named Megan. Maybe in highschool, like one of the popular girls who were snobby. I probably drew devil horns on her in my highschool year book, before throwing it away," the girl sighed, "You look awfully familiar...."

"Yes?" I asked, nervously.

"You are that girl!" the girl snapped her fingers, "You were just on the news hanging out with that boyband from the X-Factor! Ariana...wait, no...Arial....no...Aria! Yeah, your name is Aria!"

"Yep, that is my name," my hands were shaking. Please, God, don't let her be a fan.

"It must suck to be you. I mean, I hate that band. They are so annoying, my best friend is obsessed," the girl shook her head, "At least you are half famous, thanks to the paps. Right?"

"Sure, whatever."

"And the boys stayed in this very hotel?"

"Yeah."

"Was that Megan girl you were talking about, dating one of them?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I found something in the nightstand's drawer, wait, I'll get it," the girl walked into the room, leaving the door opened. She returned with a piece of paper, folded, "I don't know the guys' names, but it says in the letter Zayn and Aria. That must be you."

She gave me the paper and I opened it. It was Megan's handwriting, well, I think it was. I never seen her write really. But at the bottom it signed her name, "Thanks."

"No prob," the brunette shrugged, "My name is Vic Gomez, by the way."

"Vic? Short for Victoria?" I questioned, closing the note.

"Yeah," Vic rolled her eyes, "But if anyone calls me that, I will seriously kill them."

"Wow."

"I'm joking," Vic laughed.

"Why do hate One Direction?"

"Because, I don't know. I'm not into boybands. And people say that they're gay and other horrible things. It is best if I stay out of the world of fangirling, I mean, I'm twenty one and don't have time to be sitting in front of a laptop freaking out because that Liam dude is doing a twitcam or fangirling over seeing a stupid carrot or cat," Vic shrugged, "I once saw a girl yesterday freak out when she saw a pigeon. She was a directioner."