Chapter Thirty Five

Chapter Thirty Five :

We got inside Nandos and sat down. I was looking over the menu, while my aunt kept telling me that their food was unhealthy.

"Aunt Melinda, everyone needs to consume at least one unhealthy thing in their life," I said to her. My aunt looked from the menu to me and then back to the menu.

"I have been here alot, actually. But when I was, you know, younger," Aunt Melinda said setting the menu down, "Do you know what you would like?"

"Yep," I said taking a sip out of my glass, "Do you?"

"Sort of," she smirked, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Sort of? You have to at least eat their food, not just pick something and hand it to the homeless," I joked.

"Well, the homeless need food. It would be the right thing to do to donate," my aunt obviously didn't know I was joking. I just let a small laugh slip, "Aria, I will be right back. I need to you the restroom."

"Okay, I'll be here," I smiled, "Wait, what if the waitor or waitress comes and your not here? Should I order for you?"

"No, it's fine. I wouldn't really eat the food," my aunt shrugged. Aunt Melinda stood up and walked to the bathroom. I started stirring my straw around in my drink. I was so bored. I looked down at the menu.....then I heard familiar voices.

"Is that Aria!?" I heard someone with an Irish accent ask.

"Niall, it isn't polite to point at people," I heard someone hiss.

"Since when are you acting like Aria, mate?" I heard another one say.

"Shut up," the second one muttered.

"Is it her? Why is she alone?" the Irish accent dude asked. I knew it was Niall, Zayn, and Harry.

"She isn't alone, someone is sitting across from her," Zayn said, "Don't you see the other glass?"

"That person may be Megan or Lars," Harry guessed. Nope, it's my aunt. I just pretended to ignore them instead of turning around and wondering if I should say, 'BOO!'.

"But what if it isn't? What if she is cheating on you, Haz?" Niall asked. Really? Couldn't they have just come up and ask me? Or would that be the wrong thing to do?

"We're not boyfriend or girlfriend," I heard Harry say. I imagined him probably getting jealous and actually believe Niall.

"Why would I be cheating on you with my aunt?" I asked turning around, to see them sitting at a table. They all turned red and smiled.

"Hello, Aria," Zayn said, "When did you get here?"

"When did you get here?" I repeated with a small smirk, "Harry and Niall, why would I be cheating on someone that I'm not even dating?"

"Well...um....." Harry looked at Niall.

"I was guessing, okay?" Niall blurted, causing me to laugh.

"So, why are you here?" I asked changing the conversation.

"It's Nandos, Aria. It is like my home. My enviroment," Niall replied.

"Where is Lars?" Harry asked.

"She is at the hotel," I answered, "Alone, probably."

"Alone? Why? What if someone, like the house keepers, come and murder her? Or worse, kidnap her?" Niall gasped. This led me to laughter.

"Isn't murder more dangerous than kidnapping people?" I asked, "Laura is fine, Nialler, she is fourteen. The door is locked."

"You should of asked me to come and babysit," Niall rolled his blue eyes, "That way we could prevent those things from happening."

"Oh, please, Niall, why would we ever let you babysit?" Zayn asked turning to look at his Irish friend.

"I don't know, I'm not a wizard," Niall shrugged, "Don't ask me those questions."

"So, is Megan at work?" Zayn asked changing the subject again.

"Yep," I answered, "Is your next question going to be, 'Is she still seeing Dylan?'."

"Shut up, I don't like her," he lied.

"Zayn, we know you like her," Harry said, "We all do. It is so obvious.

"Aria?" Zayn whispered looking at me. I put my hands up in surrender to show him that I didn't tell anyone about his love for Megan.

"Guys, stop picking on Zayn, he doesn't like Megan," I said defending Zayn. I turned back around to see if my aunt came back yet.

"What is wrong, love?" Harry asked, "You look worried."

"Oh, my aunt....she went to the bathroom," I said turning back around.

"Why are you worried? How can she get lost in a bathroom?" Zayn joked.

"Zayn, don't joke around, Aria may be worried because her aunt may have fallen into the toilet," Niall said taking a drink out of his drink. Harry, Zayn, and I bursted into laughter. Then a waitress came over.

"Is everything alright over here?" the waitress said looking at the guys.

"Yes," Harry smiled at her, "We're all fine."

"Okay, I was just checking," she walked away and I saw her glare at me. Why did she glare at me?

"Aria, are you sure you're okay?" Niall asked, "You have a weird look on your face."

"You look confused," Zayn said ignoring Niall's comment about me having a weird look on my face.

"Am I hallucinating or something?" I asked.

"What?" the three of them chorused.

"Did that girl seriously glare at me? Or was that just my imagination?" I asked putting my hand to my forehead.

"She definately lost it," Zayn mumbled.

"Aria, people will glare at you. Escpecially girls, when they see you with us," Harry said. Oh, that makes sense.

"She is just...what's the word?" Niall looked up at the ceiling.

"Jealous?" Harry guessed.

"Yeah, jealous, Aria," Niall smiled.