Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two :

"Why did you call? We have nothing to talk about," I said into the phone. I watched Laura and Megan try and guess who called.

"It said Nialler on the phone," Laura shouted quietly.

"Yeah, but this is reality, Laura. It isn't Niall, somene is pretending to be him so that Aria would have answered the phone, it may be an assasin or the hotel manager," Megan snapped.

"Why would the hotel manager call?" Laura asked. I zoned out of their conversation and went back to the one I didn't want to be apart of.

"Because...." Harry began.

"You know, you have no one to back you up on that," I said crossing my arms, "Why did you call off of Niall's phone?"

"Because I don't have your number," Harry replied.

"That doesn't mean you have to ask to borrow Niall's phone," I retorted.

"Actually I stole it, he doesn't know it's gone yet."

"You're a horrible person, Harry."

"I know, and that is why you love me."

"No. I don't love you. I hate you."

"Then..do you like me?"

"Do you understand what hate means, Harry?"

"Why do you hate me? I did nothing to you."

"You kissed me."

"So?"

"So, you kissed me and it made the cover on magazines, the latest story on the news, and the biggest thing directioners have been talking about."

"I still don't understand why you're upset about that."

"My life is ruined. People know my name, they know who I am....I'm pretty sure I'm going to get hate," I said, tears coming out of my eyes. Today was a rough day.

"People are sending you hate?" Megan asked. She took the phone out of my hand before I could answer, "Who are you and why are you sending hate to one of the best people alive?"

"She is very detailed," Laura said sitting beside me. I laughed.

"Harry? What the heck? Why would you steal his phone and call the person that doesn't want to ever talk to you again?" Megan asked the phone.

"Something tells me this conversation is going to go on and on," Laura rambled, "So, what exactly happened over at the 1D's new 'head quarters'?"

"Wow, well...Niall thought you were missing and they said that you are like a sister to them," I replied.

"But I have only known them for a day," Laura looked confused.

"I know, but they are One Direction. Who ever they meet can never escape," I joked. We both started laughing. Megan threw my phone at me and then told me to get up.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because! You're going on a date!" Megan squealed. What did she do?

"What?" I asked, almost panicking.

"A date, Aria, you are going on a-" I cut her off.

"I know, I heard you. But why? And with who?" I asked.

"The person you hate," Megan said looking through the closet.

"I am not going," I protested crossing my arms.

"Yes you are," Megan said pulling out some clothes and looking at them.

"How about, if I got, then you and Zayn have to go on a date."

"No....Aria, Zayn and I both despise each other."

"So? I despise Harry and you are forcing me to go on a date with him."

"Aria, just go on that date," Laura said butting into the conversation, "It will be fun."

"Fun? No," I said glaring at both of them.

"Yes, Aria, it will be dull and boring," Megan rolled her eyes, "Just for you."

"Wait, Megan, Aria shouldn't go on the date," Laura said.

"Lars, thank you," I hugged her, "Finally someone around here understands the word no."

"Laura, I thought we were sister!" Megan said dropping some things out of her hands. Yae, a mess I have to pick up....again.

"Megan, you'll understand why I don't want her to go on that date," Laura said clutching my arm, "It will only give her nightmares."

"Nightmares?" Megan questioned eyeing her sister.

"Yes, she will have a lot of nightmares," Laura replied, "And you don't want to know why."

"I do want to know why so that I know why no one Aria to go the date," Megan crossed her arms.

"Harry usually kissed on the first date," Laura said.

"See, I agree with Laura. I cannot go on that date," I said.

"Just slap him again," Megan shrugged her shoulders.

"No," I said, "I'm going to call Niall and tell him to tell Harry that I deny the offer."

I picked up my phone and running out into the hallway, having Megan chase me. I was down near the guys' room when she stopped.

"Hello?" Niall answered.

"Hey, tell Harry that I don't want to go on that date with him," I said. The guys' room opened, revealing Niall and Louis.

"We knew you would say no," Louis said.