Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen :

I told myself that I would only visit the boys for thrity minutes, well I have been hanging out with them and Laura for about two hours now. I grabbed my phone while still laughing at a joke Louis just told. I had some texts from Andrea, MacKenzy, my mom, my dad, Aunt Melinda, Jenna, Megan, and one from Kyla? I decided to ignore the others and just read Kyla's.

Kyla: Hey...so I no I have been acting very upset. Ur right. I barely no them, so r we friends?

Me: Yay! We r bffls again! :D

I put my phone back in my sweatshirt pocket with a small smile to see everyone in the room staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"What was that smile?" Laura asked, "I haven't seen you smile since I met you."

"Neither have we!" Louis shouted.

"Yes you have," I said, "You guys have seen me smile."

"Yeah, fake smiles of yours," Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Now, why were you smiling?" Liam asked.

"No reason," I mumbled playing with my fingers. Their stares were starting to creep me out.

"Is it about your friend?" Liam asked. I nodded. Everyone else in the room made confused looks. I only told two people about my 'fight' with Kyla; Megan and Liam.

"My friend, Kyla, who loves One Direction," I explained, "She has been hating me since Harry kissed me and now we're BFFLs again."

"What?" Niall asked with a confused look.

"BFFL?" Zayn asked. Really? They don't know what that means? Or are they just having a blonde moment?

"Best Friends For Life," I told them, "You guys should know that."

"Sorry, we're not girls," Zayn muttered.

"Boys use that 'language' too," Laura rolled her hazel eyes, "My friend's older brother even says BFF or BFFLAD."

"BFFLAD?" Liam asked.

"Best Friends For Life And Death," Laura replied with a smile. I laughed, Laura, who was the youngest out of all of us, was teaching the guys.

"How can you be friends with someone who is dead?" Harry asked.

"Heaven," I smiled. We all burst into laughter for no reason, before I could fall off the chair I began to talk again, "Or if you're a ghost....and haunt your friends."

"Okay, so we have known you, Aria, for about five days and we need to come up with a nickname for you," Niall said playing with Laura's hair. I don't know why he was.

"Why are you playing with Laura's hair?" I asked trying to ignore his last question.

"It's soft," Niall replied. I laughed and so did the others.

"I don't think there are any nicknames for the name Aria," I said. Soon, they all had their phones out and probably looking up nicknames on google or something. I rolled my eyes, "Guys, this is stupid."

"We could call you Ria!" Louis exclaimed. Ria sounds like Rio to me. So no.

"No," I said shaking my head, "How about Aria? We don't need a nickname."

"C'mon, you have to have one," Harry said looking at his phone, "What about Ari?"

"I don't care," I said. I did a fake yawn to show them I had no intrest in this.