Chapter Six

• Venované Megan Daniels (a fictional character)

Chapter Six :

I couldn't get the kissing thing with Harry out of my mind. Why would he kiss me? I just wanted to forget about me meeting One Direction. I got up to my room and pulled out room key. As I was opening the door, I saw Megan, my 'neighbor'. I needed to get the Harry thing off my mind, maybe I should tell her. She doesn't know Kyla personally. Maybe I should keep the kiss a secret....yeah, a secret.

"Hey, Aria!" she said running up to me.

"Hi, Megan," I smiled, "You wanna hang out with me?"

"Sure," Megan said, "Hanging out with each other is a perfect way to know more about each other."

"Awesome," I smiled again. We both got into the room and Megan pulled her ponytail out. Her wavy black hair went down to her shoulders. I was jealous. I loved her hair. We both sat down on the couch, sitting across from each other. We both sat indian style.

"So, you wanna go first?" I asked. Megan still had her shoes on, not carrying that they were still on. Yes, I am very picky when people wear shoes into your house when you are not having a party.

"We're playing the question game?" Megan asked. I nodded my head, "What? I wanted to play truth or dare," she whined. I

agreed to play truth or dare, only because I didn't know if Megan was that type of person who asked embaressing and disgusting dares or personal truth questions.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare," she smirked. I decided to think to myself. I looked up to the ceiling, none of my friends ever said dare to me. They always said truth to get back at me for picking truth.

"Hmm......I dare you to...." I looked around the room. When I saw the bathroom I remembered the dare Kyla had, "I dare you to lick the toilet in the bathroom."

"How orignal," she said rolling her eyes, "I've asked that question twice to people and got that dare once myself. The taste of a toilet is the worst." She stuck out her tongue and we both laughed.

"Okay, let's play the question game then," I suggested. She nodded her head in agreement, "What is your favorite color?"

"I don't have one," Megan said, "Can you talk another language?"

"I can speak Spanish, only a few words," I smiled, "How old were you when you got your first kiss?"

"Thirteen," she answered, "Are you allergic to anything?"

"I am not sure. Do you like penguins?"

"Yes! I love penguins! Do you like narwhals?"

"Yes."

"OMG! We are like twins!"

"What is your favorite band?"

"Easy, One Direction," she replied. I think my heart stopped beating. My eyes must have grew wide because Megan was saying, "Aria, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I am fine," I swallowed, "That is your favorite band?"

"No, it isn't, I was just kidding. You looked like you were about to have a heart attack, my favorite band is Coldplay," she laughed.

"Oh, okay," I said. I looked at the floor.

"Who was the last person you kissed?" Megan asked. I looked up at her.

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Answer the question," she said.

"Harry," I mumbled. She looked at me confused.