Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four :

I woke up at 2:35 in the morning. I couldn't sleep. I was having nightmares. About Harry. I grabbed my phone, which I left in the kitchen, and called Megan.

"Aria, what do you want? I'm tired," Megan moaned. I chuckled a little.

"Meg, I'm having nightmares," I said.

"Nightmares? Aria, are you a little to old to have those?" Megan asked.

"Meg, everyone has nightmares, even you," I replied.

"I know....I just had one a few days ago, I woke up beside Zayn," she said. I laughed a little and then went back to serious, "What was your nightmare about? Was it about the date? The old lady?"

"You're close," I sighed.

"Um....did the old lady say that your dress was ugly?"

"Meg, this is serious!"

"I am being serious, that old woman can be mean and rude."

"I know, my nightmare was about Harry."

"Are you sure it wasn't a dream?" Megan yawned. I rolled my eyes, even though she couldn't see.

"No, can you and Lars come down here?" I asked, hoping she would say yes.

"No can do, Aria. What if you come into my room?" Megan suggested. I thought to myself, that could work.

"Okay, I'll be over in a few minutes," I answered. We both hung up and I walked out the door. I knocked on Megan's door. No answer. I knocked again. No answer, "Meg! Open up the door!"

"Oh, sorry," Megan said opening the door, "I fell asleep."

"You fall asleep fast," I rolled my eyes.

"What? I'm exhausted," Megan retorted. I walked into the room, Laura was fast asleep on the couch.

"Did Lars say anything about your mess?" I asked.

"Yeah, she said that our mum would be disappointed in me for living in a 'condemned' room," Megan said. I laughed and Megan shot me a glare.

"Some one is cranky," I mumbled.

"Because someone woke me up at two o'clock in the morning!"

"Sorry, I had a nightmare."

"About the love of your life."

"He is not the love of my life."

"Admit it, Aria, you like him."

"I'll admit it once you tell me that you like Zayn."

"Zayn? I don't like him! Can't that register into your brain?"

"Can't the word no register into yours?" I retorted.

"Well, what happened in your dream?" she yawned again, "If it was Harry and your's wedding scene, I will flip."

"It wasn't," I glared at her, "I can't remember what the nightmare was, but I know I woke up at least fifteen times before I called you because I kept having it."

"I think you need a therapist."

"Why? I'm perfectly fine."

"No, Aria, you are not fine. You hate the third best person alive."

"What? Who's the first and second?"

"Me, for first place, and you for second," Megan joked, "How about, we go to sleep and we talk about this in the morning?"

"But, I'm afraid I'll have that dream again," I whined. Megan looked at me, she took a hair band off of her wrist and pulled her hair into a ponytail.

"Aria, life is about taking risks," Megan said hopping into her bed, "You can sleep on the floor."

"Okay...." my voice trailed off as I stole one of her pillows and layed down on the floor. I was afraid to close my eye lids, but I did. Life is about taking risks.

Truth Or Dare (A One Direction Fan-Fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara