Chapter Forty Two

Chapter Forty Two :

It was around midnight. Laura and I were laying on my bed watching random things on youtube. Megan was in her room, probably sleeping.

"We should skype your friend, you know, the one that is named Kyla," Laura suggested.

"You're the first person on this trip that said her name right!" I said high fiving Laura, "Sure. I don't think she will respond though."

"If she won't, then can we skype one of your other friends?" Laura asked. I looked at her with a puzzled look. She laughed, "I just want to know what your friends are like. Then they can get to know me."

"Okay, I was about to call you stalker or something," I shrugged.

"Then stalker is my new nickname!" Laura joked raising her fist in the air. I laughed.

"Aria, hey! How are you?" Kyla asked with a small yawn. She looked tired, but her eyes didn't read tired. They read full of energy. Or that was at least I thought they said, considerin her eyes are a bright blue and bright colors usually mean full of energy.

"Great, so, what are you up to?" I asked. Laura just stared at the screen. Then she gasped.

"Never in my entire life have I ever met someone with as many One Direction posters as me on their walls," Laura gasped. She must've been looking around Kyla's room.

"Well, now you have. So, what is your name?" Kyla questioned, "You sort of look like that Morgan girl."

"Megan," I corrected. Kyla rolled her eyes.

"I do 'cause she is my older sister," Laura said.

"That must be fun," Kyla said sarcastically.

"Trust me, it isn't. She doesn't allow me to see One Direction or even spend alone time with them," Laura said, "I'm Laura," she struck out her hand. Kyla chuckled and they pretended to shake hands.

"Nice to meet you, Laura. I'm Kyla, the dumb American," Kyla laughed.

"And I'm Laura, the unusual fourteen year old directioner," Laura said repeating her introduction again. I laughed.

"So true," I muttered, "So, what are you doing tomorrow Kyla?"

"Well, nothing much. Jenna is in North Carolina, MacKenzy went to California, and Gabby is out with her new boyfriend. Leaving my sister and Andrea, but Andrea is at campus," Kyla sighed, "Maybe we could talk all day on skype tomorrow. With Laura."

"Uh...sorry, I have to go to an interview," I said not making eye contact with her.

"Aria! You have an interview! Wow, my bestest friend in the history of all my friends is famous!" Kyla said throwing her hands in the air.

"She isn't thrilled, Kyla," Laura said rolling her eyes, "I sort of forced her."

"Actually, you six persuaded me, well, Liam made me," I said crossing my arms. Kyla looked at us confused.

"Long story," Laura smiled, "Way too long."

"Well, I have time. And I have ears, spill," Kyla said resting her arms on her desk, which I think that was because it looked like her laptop was on her painted green desk.

After telling Kyla our argument, she burst out laughing. Laura joined her and I just layed there with a smirk on my face.

"That is hilarious!" Kyla exclaimed, "That sounds like something I would read in a fan fiction!"

"I know, right? And I got to be apart of it!" Laura added. While those two laughed, I got a text from someone.

"Aria got a text," Kyla said, "I recognize your little beeping thingy anywhere."

"Beepy thingy?" I asked looking at Kyla, "Really? Tell me to never leave you in another country alone."

"Sure thing," Kyla laughed. I rolled my eyes while laughing too. I had a text from Niall.

"Who is it?" Laura asked trying to look at my phone. I just pushed her away.

"Is it Megan? Or is it Harry?" Kyla asked, "If it is Harry, tell him I love him."

"No way," I said, "And it's Niall."

"What's he texting you about?" Laura asked.

"Why are you two nosy?" I asked looking at both of them. They both shrugged at the same time and started laughing.

"We're just curious, Aria," Kyla giggled, "You're nosy too."

"Aria, we have to be nosy. We all have noses!" Laura joked. I just shook my head.

"Lars, that barely made sense," I narrowed my eyes to my phone.

Niall : The lads and I will get u 2 in the mornin! :) Xx

Me : Yay! What joy! Better set my alarm. Not! LOL! :P

"The guys are going to come here in the morning to pick us up," I told Laura, "Niall didn't inform me what time, so we better not stay up to late."

"Blah, blah, blah," Kyla rolled her eyes, "Let Lars be a rebel, we were when we were fifteen."

"Fourteen," Laura corrected.

"When can I meet them?" Kyla asked changing the subject, "Like on skype!?"

"Kyla, stop whining and yelling," I hissed, "Very soon...well, I don't know."

I got another text. I pulled my phone back out, it was Niall. Probably telling me the time.

Niall : How can u set ur alarm if u dont no what time to set it @? B excited! Xx

Me : I will never b excited about an interview :( x