63

"So is it true?" Asked Veronica Lodge

Veronica and Peter were being driven to school by Andre. Peter glanced up from his phone to the brunette next to him.

"Is what true?" He asks.

Veronica grins, "That you and Betty got back together?" She asks.

Peter gives Veronica a small smile, "Uh- um yeah. We did." He said.

Veronica kept her smile on her face, "Perfect! I am so happy!" She exclaims.

Peter placed his phone in his pocket, "What about you and Archie? Everything work out?" He asks.

Veronica had a smile on her face as she closed her eyes, "Oh yeah, we worked everything out." She said.

Peter looks at her, "I'm glad."

Andre parked the car and looked at the two teens from his rear-view mirror. The driver gets out and opens the door, Veronica gets out first. She thanks Andre as Peter got out, he turns to Andre and does the same.

The two teens began to walk up in the direction of the school. Veronica noticed Archie -- he seemed a bit upset.

"Uh, catch you later?" Veronica asks.

Peter nods.

He walks to his locker. He opens it up to find Ned walking over with Michelle, the two teens had found out about him getting back together with Betty. Technically, Ned was the first to know and then Michelle.

"Morning, man." Ned said.

Peter nods at Ned, "Hey, guys."

Michelle crosses her arms on her chest, "How's your dad?" She asks.

Peter grabbed his text book, "He left the hospital yesterday, he's gonna be staying at the Pembrooke with us."

"So does this mean your parents aren't divorcing?" Ned asks.

Peter shrugs, "I don't know, man. Adult relationships are just confusing." He said.

Michelle leans against the row of lockers, "You're telling me. When my parents split, all I heard from my mom was how bad of a man my dad is and how he's such a criminal."

Peter looks at Michelle, "Michelle,"

Ned glanced at his friend, "He's a Serpent, and besides wasn't he arrested two years ago?" He asks.

Michelle shrugs, "The charges were dropped- eventually." She said.

The two boys took the light heart humor to lightly chuckle. Then Ned looked at the time.

"Oh I better go before class starts," Ned said.

Peter eyes his friend, "And where are you off to?" He asks.