25

Peter walked down the stairs the end morning

Peter walked down the stairs the end morning. When he reached the bottom of the stairs, he heard some muffled voices. He peaked into the living room -- but no one. However, Peter noticed his father's study door open.

Peter walked over to the study. He stepped closer to the door to hear a little bit better. As the young boy sneaked over, voices he heard weren't familiar -- minus one.

"The Lockhart company could be looking at a lawsuit," A male voice said, "And if we don't act fast it'll end the business."

"No worries," It was Tony's voice, "I have everything under control. We won't be going to court and we won't loose the company."

Peter seemed confused. What was going on in his father's company that he wasn't aware of. He recalled his father telling him everything -- even the boring stuff.

As Peter stepped back to leave, he accidentally hit the wall -- which caused a slight sound. The voices got silent and then Tony appeared stepping out of the office.

"I- I was uh- looking for you, dad." Peter smiles, "Just to uh- let you know I'm heading out."

Tony nods, "Alright, kid. Don't want to be late."

Peter nods and caught a glimpse of the people in his father's office. The men -- at lease three of them, were dressed in suits.

"Later," Peter said and headed out.

~RIVERDALE~

The morning at school started like any other morning. Classes went by, teachers caught their lesson plan, students gossiped in between classes.

Everything seemed normal until it wasn't.

Jughead was at his locker -- grabbing his text books for his next class. And then Sheriff Keller appeared with another officer there.

It didn't take Jughead long to realize why they were there.

"We need you to come to the station with us," Sheriff Keller spoke, "We have questions for you."

Jughead looks at the sheriff. He knew protesting wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. Instead he just placed his bag into his locker and shut the door.

And then the school loner began to walk in between Sheriff Keller and his deputy. As Jughead was being escorted out of the school -- students stared.

Flash and Liz were by Ned's locker with Ned, just looking from Jughead to each other in shock. Michelle was standing by Peter near her locker, the two looking just as shocked.

Peter's eyes moved to Betty -- who was a few rows away from him.

Betty's and Archie's eyes widen and were extremely shocked to see this unfold.

Jughead moved from the officers to plead to his friends, "Call my dad." He says.

Archie nods, "Yeah."