40

It was the next day

It was the next day. Peter had entered the lounge and noticed Archie, Veronica, and Betty. Archie gives Peter a small smile as Peter heads to the vending machine.

Peter turns to Betty -- he had heard about the situation with her locker. Something writing 'Serpent Slut' in pig blood.

"Um- Betty," Peter says.

This gains her attention, "Yeah?"

"You uh- doing okay?" He asks.

She gives him a small smile, "Yeah."

Just then Betty's phone rings.

"Hey, where are you? Have you been getting my messages?" Betty asks.

Betty walks a little away from the gang to speak to Jughead -- meanwhile, Veronica turns to Peter.

"So, Petey, my mom was wondering if you and your mom wanted to have dinner at our place tonight?" Veronica asks.

Peter turns to her, "Um- I can ask her and let you know later."

She smiles, "Alright."

"Oh my god, what?" Betty asks.

After that, Betty held onto her phone -- he had hung up on her. She turns her attention to the three teens staring at her.

"Where is he?" Archie asks.

Betty frowns, "Southside High. He said it's where he belongs and that no one wants him here." She said.

Archie stands, "FP warned me Jughead would cut himself off, go to the dark side." He said.

Veronica stands up and follows Archie over to Betty. Peter walks over -- a bit of the third wheel but still cared about Jughead as a friend

"Archie, we can't let him do that." Betty said.

Peter looks at them, "Can I tag along with?" He ask.

Betty and Archie looks at Peter -- even Veronica eyes him.

Betty nods.

Just then the four teens sprinted out of the room and down the hallway of Riverdale High.

~RIVERDALE~

As the teens arrived at Southside High -- it was then that they all could tell why it seemed to be labeled as a bad school. The walls had writing all over them -- heck metal detectors in the hallway.

They were running down the halls. Betty frantic and worried.

"Where would he be?" Betty asks.

Archie looks around and then says, "Cafeteria."

As the four of them ran down to the cafeteria, they found Jughead -- laughing. He was sitting with fellow Serpent teens and other Southside students.