31

It took little to no time for the party to be overtaken by Cheryl

It took little to no time for the party to be overtaken by Cheryl. The second the announcement about Secrets and Sins was made Betty, Archie, Veronica, and Jughead were all guided into Archie's living room.

Cheryl stood in front with Chuck. Around were everyone else. Peter stood off to the side -- somewhere near Cheryl but not exactly next to her.

"It's a variation on Truth or Dare. In which we own our truths. By telling it like it is. I'll start the game with Veronica Lodge." Cheryl said.

Veronica groans, "Naturally." She says not really surprised.

Cheryl has a grin on her face, "Let's begin with the day you and your mob wife of a mother came to this town for a so-called "fresh start". Tell us, Veronica, what's so fresh about defiling Archie Andrews in a closet?" Cheryl asks.

In the middle of the living room, Chuck and Cheryl pace back and forth. Veronica, Betty, Jughead, and Archie sat in a line in that order.

"That was your doing." Veronica pointed out.

"Moving on to dear Daddy Lodge," Cheryl doesn't cut it out, "Isn't it true that your father, from prison, illegally purchased the drive-in land? Which makes me wonder. What else is he doing from behind bars?"

Peter's eyes shift over to Veronica -- this was quite shocking. He knew of Veronica's dad from his parents mentioning only small things but not much about the male Lodge. So to hear this -- was shocking. And Peter wasn't the only one shocked.

"Well, I can't speak for my father, but I can think of someone with a very dirty secret. Specifically, Cheryl killing her very own brother." Veronica said.

Cheryl looks taken back, "Everyone knows how much I loved my brother."

"Exactly, but did you love him maybe in way that a sister should love a brother? And as you got older, Jason started to think it was strange, unnatural. So he chose Polly over you." Veronica said.

Cheryl tried to keep her composure, but Peter could see it fade. Cheryl did not like it when people talked about her or her brother in that nature because it wasn't true -- none of it.

"So you shot him between the eyes with one of your father's man hunting rifles." Veronica said.

After Veronica made that remark -- many teens made side remarks, one being Kevin and the other being Dilton.

Peter stepped next to Cheryl, "Hey maybe we should stop."

Peter's eyes locked on Betty's for a split second only for him to glance back at Cheryl and Chuck. Cheryl turns to Peter.

"This is all in fun." Cheryl said, "Who wants to go next?"

"I wanna go next!" Dilton said.

Chuck smiles, "That's the spirit, Doiley." He leans on his shoulders, "What secrets do you have to reveal to us?"