Levi x Childhood Friend!Reader ~ Injury

Could you possibly do headcannons/imagines (whichever u prefer) about levi and reader growing up together and her knowing kenny and all that, and when kenny attacks levi he recognises reader and harms her in some way, and levi goes ballistic?

Warning: Cursing, Violence

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had been side by side with Levi for all your life, even though he was four years older than you-you didn't care, you trusted the Ackerman with your life and he was the same when it came to you. After a few years of being side by side with Levi, you had formed an attraction to him.

A romantic Attraction.

You were no stranger to Kenny and Levi's past, you helped the raven-haired man out whenever you could. Of course you were with Levi when the Survey Corps took you in, at first you hated the regiment but having Farlan and Isabel taken away from you-you didn't really have a choice anymore. Especially since Levi decided to join Erwin.

And now the Scouts were wanted, Erwin has already been arrested and so have a few scouts that were in the interior when that happened. The plan now was to escort Eren and Historia while Armin and Jean dressed up as them to trick the bastards that are after the actual two, Levi wanted you to go with him so of course you agreed and tagged along.

Kneeling on the rooftop, you had your hood down looking down to the cart which Erena and Historia were in, Levi was at the other side of the roof with his hood up leaning against the chimney. ''Y/N you remember Kenny?'' he asked taking a swift glimpse to you, giving him a confusing nod you motioned for him to continue. ''I think he may be apart of all of this..'' Levi muttered, raising an eyebrow to Levi you shrugged ''he's probably dead by now... Since we're telling each other juicy secrets and theories I got something to tell you too Levi'' you chirped as he turned to you. Giving him a teasing smirk you sent a playful wink to him ''come find me when we get back from this later on and then I'll probably tell you'' you add as he rolled his eyes at your childish antics.

Silence fell between you two, a few seconds passed. Levi heard a little creak come from behind you ''Y/N!'' Levi spun to you immediately watching you swiftly dodge the shot Kenny fired at you. ''What the fu-!'' you were about to lash out until your eyes widened. ''Y/n get out of here!'' Levi screeched, giving him a weary nod you shoot off in a different direction.

// Time Skip - Levi's P.O.V \

Sitting behind the bar counter, the barman shakes from fear letting out little whimpers here and there as Kenny stands by the entrance of the little restaurant. ''Oh come on! You here or not!'' Kenny yells making me scowl, sitting down against the bottom of the counter ''right here Kenny, it's been a while I'd really thought you'd be dead by now, well with all the MP's you were butchering.... now you're great friends huh?'' I ask turning around slightly to the shivering bartender, seeing a shotgun I silently pick it up.

''Yeah well adults do plenty of things kids like you can't understand.. Oh right, my mistake you're supposed to be an adult now but you're still such a runt it's hard to tell... Then again, I see Y/N has grown quite a bit, surprised to see she's still stuck to you like she was when she was younger'' Kenny hisses making me frown at his words.

''Always hoped that I'd get to see you in action someday, I can't say I'm disappointed either seems you still remember every trick I taught ya'' he continues as I quietly load the shotgun, leaning forward slightly I listen to him. ''But didn't I ever tell you what happens to a cornered rat? Cause if I had you'd know wherever you'll run you'd find a bullet waiting... Especially for Y/N, the way you told her to get away the second you saw me.. Trying to protect her like aways'' he chuckles as I look blankly down to the shotgun thinking back to what happened just minutes ago.