Dad!Levi x Mom!Reader ~ Twins

Request: Levi and his s/o having twin boys! xD

Warnings: Cursing

Modern! AU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on the sofa home alone since Levi had taken out both your twin sons to the park for a few hours. Watching one of your favorite shows Attack On Titan, your phone was laying beside you charging while you sat there silently watching the show.

A couple of minutes later the door opened and in came both your handsome little sons and your husband. ''Hey mom'' one of the twins, Jake greeted taking a seat on the couch across from the one you sat on ''hey hun'' you smiled. ''Hey mum!'' the second twin, Noah, piped taking a seat next to you ''hi dear, did you two have fun?'' you asked. ''Yep! Dad brought us to the cinema than to get ice cream and the park!'' Noah grins to you. Nodding before you three began watching AoT together. You hear Levi walk around the house doing something, not knowing what you just shrug it off and continue watching the Tv with the twins.

You loved the twins but you couldn't help but want a little girl, a little girl to try dresses on with, to braid her hair and try makeup out together and go shopping together when she gets older and obviously be her shoulder to cry on when she has boy problems, leaving Levi to sort the boy out of course. You wanted to bong with a daughter just like the way Levi bonded with the boys.

// Time Skip \

You heard Levi come back down the stairs after taking a shower upstairs, he went into the kitchen and by the sounds of it, he was making tea. ''Oi anyone want tea?'' he called out from the kitchen ''me!'' Noah replied ''me too!'' Jake said right after. The twins liked the same thing and they were almost identical apart from their eyes, Noah had Levi's silver eyes while Jake had your E/C ones. Both boys had the looks of their father, hair and sometimes the attitude of him.

When they both got their tea they ran up the stairs to their shared room in a matter of seconds, you and your friend Hanji were snapchatting purely out of boredom. She sent you a funny picture making you laugh softly, walking into the living room with his tea Levi sat beside you. ''What are you up to hm?'' he asked sipping his tea looking onto your screen ''texting Hanji'' you replied a smile dusted over your lips as you quickly took a picture of Levi who happened to be staring right at the phone. Bursting into laughter of him glaring at the camera while drinking tea ''Y/N I swear to fucking god'' he groaned watching you save it and continue to send it on.

A smug smirk dressed your lips once you hit send looking to Levi who rolled his eyes watching the Tv.