Levi x Drunk!Singing!Reader ~ Mine

Request: imagine levi's s/o bursting into levi's office in only one of his shirts and a pair of panties, in the middle of the night singing mine by bazzi,,bonus his s/o has braces so it makes it 10 times cuter

lmao yes xD

Warnings: Cursing

Song: Bazzi - Mine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi sat in his office finishing up some paperwork while you went to hang with Hanji, not knowing what you two would be getting up to this hour of the night he shook his head, a smile threatening to appear on his lips.

Silence filled the room except for the often sounds of his quill against the papers, he was content with the silence until he heard music that seemed like it was playing from right outside his door? He shook it off and continued with his work, moments later you burst in the door only wearing one of his shirts? and panties!? His mouth was slightly agapae at the sight.

Yep you bet it, Hanji and you managed to get extremely drunk, and you thought it would be hilarious to bound into Levi's office like a woman on drugs.

''Y/N what are you doi-'' Levi started but was cut off by you doing finger guns as him ;

''You so!

Fucking Precious!

When you!

Smile!''

you were beside him at this point pinching his cheeks like a grandmother would do to her grandkids. Levi's eyes widened immensely at your state, standing up mortified at how you got drunk ''Y/N wha-'' he tried but was cut off again.

''Hit it

From the

Back and

Drive you

Wild!''

You wiggled your eyebrows while slurring out the lyrics, slapping Levi's fine ass before continuing.

''Girl I

lose myself

up in

those

eyes~!''

You purred to the raven-haired male motioning to his beautiful silver eyes before kissing him. Levi didn't even try to ask what you were doing anymore since he kept getting cut off.

''I just

had to

let you

know you're

mine!''

You drunkenly wrap your arms around his neck, Levi gives you the most concerning look you swore you ever saw, you brushed it off. When the first part of the song was over you left the office just as you entered it.

He stood there staring at the door in shock ''what the actual fuck was that?''