Levi x Curious!Child!Reader ~ The 'Talk'

Request: Imagine levi's daughter asking him about sex and it's all awkward and he decides to get hanji for help

Warnings: Cursing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were a very curious child, an imagination that would be as lively as a forest fire not to forget you were also a very bright child. Adored by everyone that came across you even Commander Pixis and Erwin.

Dinner had just finished and you were skipping down the enormous hallways that were too big for your own little legs, just as you arrived outside your father's office you dusted off your little dress Hanji had gotten you the other day before entering. Reaching up with everything you had you twisted the knob of the doorway and opened it, walking inside and using all your force to close it behind you.

You saw the familiar large desk across the office along with your father sitting at it reading a book sipping his tea. You smiled ''hi daddy!'' you chirped, Levi looked up from his book seeing you in a pink dress with a ribbon at the back of it he smiled nodding at you ''hello Y/N''.

You arrive at the chair in front of his desk and climb up onto it before sitting down ''daddy what are you reading?'' you ask since his fingers covered the name of it at the front. ''Lord of the Rings'' Levi replies calmly taking sips from his tea, eyes refusing to leave the book leaving you both in silence.

You started to quietly sing to yourself whilst twirling a piece of your H/C hair around your index finger before you piped up ''daddy?'' continuing to twirl your H/C locks around your finger you watched your father ''yes princess?'' he asked finally looking up to you, you threw a soft smile his way ''what's sex?'' you questioned completely puzzled. Levi sat there quietly eyeing you before speaking.

''It has two meanings Y/N, one being meant as gender, like a boy or girl'' you nod placing your hand on your chip processing what he told you before you look up to him again ''you said there are two meanings, you only said one'' you raised an eyebrow at Levi watching him put down the book before awkwardly fixing his cravat.

''Uh... well..'' He started.

// Time Skip \

''And that's how babies are made!'' Hanji chirps a little too happily as she grins at you, Levi sits there looking at you waiting for a reaction. ''I- ..uh..'' you say looking around ''I regret asking.. I should have left it until I was older'' you mumble with a mortified face. ''Awe! It's okay Y/N! Maybe one day you will have se-'' Hanji starts but was cut off ''SHIT! HANJI NO!'' Levi screeched covering the scientist's mouth.