Levi x Crush!Reader ~ Letter

Request: So I was thinking, basically reader finds a letter that levi wrote that is essentially his Last will and testimony to her just in case one day one expedition he doesnt come home. But hes actually sitting in the next room and basically it ends all fluffy?

When I first went over this request I was like 'WeLl tHeRe gOeS ThE FeElIeS'

Warning: Cursing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were in the middle of cleaning out your room since you had a day off and you wanted to impress the Captain, which was quite hard to do when it came to cleaning. Collecting up the dirt you gathered from sweeping you threw it into the bin and made your way to the small desk you use to write letters and draw when you have free time.

Looking over your desk it had dried up paint splatters along the top of it, marks from ink and pencil on it as well. There were three small drawers where you would keep small personal belongings paintings or drawings. Opening the first drawer you took everything out and placed it all on your desk, you began to go through what you wanted and what you would through away like failed attempts of sketches or paintings.

Once you sorted them out you cleaned the top drawer before putting the artwork back in and closing it, opening the second one the first thing you saw was a photo of you and your family in a nice little frame. Taking out the photo you placed it next to you as you knelt on the wooden floor. Taking out a lot of junk and cleaning the inside of the second drawer you settle everything you wanted back in and closed it, glancing down to your side the little frame lay there staring back up at you.

Picking it up delicately you inspected the picture which consisted of you, your father, mother and two younger brothers which were 7 and 8 at the time, you being 15 and the oldest out of your siblings. This was the last memory of your family that you hand, you lost them due to the fall of Wall Maria leaving you alone and scared. Fixing up the frame you placed the picture at the corner of your desk for you to look at when you're sitting there.

Now, for the last drawer, the very bottom one.

You never really used this one since it was just filled with half done projects and some random diary entries. Sliding it open you dug your hands in and scooped everything out, noticing a little envelope slip out from beneath it all and land on the floor. 'What is that? I don't remember having an un-open letter..' you thought before getting to work and throwing out most of the half done sketches and diary entries. Putting them back in and closing the last drawer with an accidental slam you turned back to the envelope that looked like it was begging for you to open it.

''Well it is in my desk so I'm guessing it is mine... Or well it's for me..'' you muttered scooting across the floor and picking it up, crossing your legs to get comfortable you gingerly opened the letter. Seeing a neatly folded page inside you took the page out and opened it up, swiftly scanning through it before you actually read it.

It's from... Captain Levi?

What?

Raising an eyebrow in curiosity you began to read the letter.

' Dear Y/N

Don't question why I put this letter into a drawer of your personal belongings. I just wanted to tell you that if I don't come back from an expedition don't mope around for me, will you?

I'm writing this to tell you that I deeply care for you, I haven't felt this way with anyone else. Only you. I love the way your face lights up when you're happy or excited, cliché, I know but I really couldn't give less of a shit right now. Your smile is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life, you make me forget about all the shit that's happening in the world and it makes me happy. I love you.

Just know that if I don't come back one day, know, and don't dare forget that I do love you, you little shit alright? Even if you find this when I'm still here just come and see me.

Love,

Levi Ackerman x '

Your face exploded into a blush as you smiled down to the letter. 'The captain likes me! Oh my lord! He said to go to his office if I see this while he's still here... But what do I do? Just walk in and say I saw the letter? Do I bring it with me? Shit... Y/N calm down it's fine, act cool and everything will be alright' you inwardly reassured yourself as you stood up with the letter in your hand. Levi's office and bedroom just happened to be right next to your room so you didn't have to walk far and you could always quickly run to your room if you needed to.

Closing your door behind you-you went and knocked on Levi's door. ''Who is it?'' you could hear his voice from inside making shivers go through you. ''It's Y/N sir'' you say earning a 'come in' a few seconds later. Stepping inside the office you closed the door behind you gently, the aroma of lavender and the slightest scent of tea filling the air. ''Something you need Y/N?'' Levi rose an eyebrow to you as he sat behind his desk looking at you, you felt your cheeks heat up from the blush as you pulled out the letter from behind your back.

Levi's eyes widened ever so slightly as a relaxed aura emitted from him. ''I'm presuming you read over it and understand what it's about?'' Levi motioned to the letter as you shyly nodded. ''Yes sir... I understand it..I-I like you too'' you couldn't help but stutter, a soft smile graced Levi's thin lips that nearly made your eyes bulge out of your skull.

'HE SMILED!? AT ME!? OH MY!' you mentally screech as Levi beckons you over to his desk, walking over while folding the letter you slipped it into your pocket. Suddenly you felt yourself get pulled down onto his lap and becoming caged in a hug. ''S-Sir?!'' you squeaked as Levi shook his head at you ''drop the formalities, you can call me Levi Y/N'' he said making you blush a bright pink again. Snuggling into his chest you felt his chest rise and fall ever so slightly.

''So... We're going out now?'' you decide to question Levi looking up to him. He tilts his head to the side ever so slightly ''well unless you're just here cuddling with me because you got nothing to do?'' he replied, shaking my head I lay it back down on his chest wrapping my arms around his waist loosely. ''I'll take that as a no then, you're stuck with me now Y/N'' I hear Levi chuckle making me smile nuzzling into him more.

''Love you..''

''Love you too Y/N''