Levi x Crazy!Reader ~ Serial Killer

Request: could you do a songfic based on the song sweet serial killer by lana del rey for levi and his crazy s/o

So I listened to the song a few times and I'm writing this about what I think the story is behind it, basically a serial killer that would be obsessed with someone.

Modern!AU

Warnings: Mentions of drugs, alcohol, and sex

Song: Lana Del Rey - Serial Killer

About Y/N just to sum it up who they are: Y/N is a serial killer, a mentally unstable criminal that is well known over New York, Y/N gets along with the gangs and thugs and is known as the queen of New York

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Wish I may wish I might,

Find my one true love tonight,

Do you think that it could be you?'

You sat on a bar stool overlooking the bar that was full of normal people drinking, people selling drugs and people doing drugs in some corners of the building. Keeping your eyes trained on the troublemakers in case they were to go... rouge. If someone were to cause trouble you would help the staff out by bringing whoever out into the back and beating them to death.

You ordered another glass of Blue Wicked as you heard the door open, looking over you see a short raven-haired male enter the building with a blank look on his face. Approaching the bar he took a few seats away from you, sipping on your drink you analyzed the male finding him extremely attractive.

He sat there, listening to the music being played and people talking until he felt a presence beside him.

''Hiya! I'm Y/N!''

'If I pray really tight,

Get into a fake bar fight,

While I'm walking down the avenue'

Of course, you couldn't say sometimes you didn't start the fights with people because that would be lying. Most of the times if you spotted someone that annoyed you or anything you didn't like they better be expecting a fight.

People also found you murmuring and talking to yourself quite annoying, you didn't know why they found it annoying and brushed them off telling them they're acting like children.

'If I lay really quiet,

I know what I do isn't right,

I can't stop what I love to do'

Sometimes you would imagine what you're life would be like if you were normal if you had a family if you had a husband, but you couldn't help but think about how much this life has given you, freedom, you don't listen to the law, this is your home.

'So I murder love in the night,

Watching them fall one by one they fight,

Do you think you'll love me too?'

It's true you had your fair share of relationships, you even lost your virginity to a guy the night before you slit his throat open the next morning. All of your lovers ended up dying some way, you either got bored, they cheated, you cheated, they picked a fight. The list goes on and on. But you could tell with this new male you came across, he was different.. he was a keeper.

'Baby I'm a sociopath, sweet serial killer,

On the warpath,

Cause I love you,