Levi x Reader ~ Halloween Party

I got a crazy idea and I was dying to write it so here I am

Warning: None

Summary: The Military holds a Halloween Party and everyone gets to dress up to celebrate the spooky holiday, even the Captain

I know it's January but I had to lmao

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were digging through your wardrobe for your costume which you fell head over heels for the second you saw it, a werewolf costume. Well it wasn't like those 'scary' costumes, it was kinda the opposite and you bought it without hesitation. Gasping with joy you pulled a bag out which holds the costume inside it, two fluffy ears that perked up stuck to a headband, a little fluffy tail that could be strapped around your waist, a kit of makeup with it along with some 'claws' and a ripped up outfit.

An idea sparked in your mind making you smirk to yourself, completely ditching the clothes belonging to the costume you put on your uniform and straps minus the jacket. Fixing up your H/C hair you put on the wolf ears and smiled to yourself in the mirror before getting the tail and attached it to your pants. The claws were plastic so you had to glue them to your nails themselves so that took a while for it to get done and finished.

You spun around in the mirror getting a proper look of yourself, your costume may consist of your uniform but you didn't care for you were now the 'werewolf cadet'. Glancing to the clock you noticed the event started 10 minutes ago so you weren't that late, quickly applying some eye-liner and lipstick. Dusting off your outfit you left your little room, walking down the empty corridor as you heard your temporary tail swish behind you as you made your way to the Halloween event quite excited to see if Levi had gotten dressed up. 'Hopefully he did get dressed up.. I mean he'd look good in anything!' you mentally screech at the thoughts that appeared in your head.

Arriving outside the large building different banners and decorations were placed and hung around the outside, jack-o-lanterns scattered the grass with different goofy faces. A small gravel pathway leading to two large doors which you presumed the party was being contained by since the loud booming music and chatter from inside was spilling to the outside world.

Strolling up the pathway you arrived outside the large doors,fixing your ears and tail before opening one of the doors you were greeted with an extremely full and extremely big ballroom that had been decorated for the event. Spotting Eren and the others standing around chatting in their costumes, Eren wore a zombie costume, Mikasa was a witch, Armin was a pumpkin, Jean was dressed up as a geeky schoolboy which made you giggle lightly as you walked over to them. ''Oh hey Y/N!'' Armin called out over the loud music, soon arriving at your group of comrades you greeted them. ''Hey guys! You all look so good tonight!'' you chirped clasping your hands behind your back ''Not looking too bad yourself Y/N? What are you a wolf person?'' Jean asked scratching the back of his neck. ''Oh I'm a werewolf cadet!'' you grin. ''That's a good idea for a costume Y/N'' Mikasa complimented making you nod in thanks to the female, you hear Eren sigh looking off to a different direction ''what's wrong Eren?'' Armin asked his friend who motioned behind the boy.

All your gazes flicked behind Armin and landed on Hanji who was dressed up as a scientist, climbing on a table singing along with the song which was playing obviously drunk with a poor Moblit dressed up like a mummy trying to get her down without harming herself. ''She's drunk already... surprised Erwin even let her come'' Eren chuckled as you continued watching Hanji. ''Speaking of the Commander... Where is he?'' Mikasa questioned glancing around, you joined her looking around for Erwin. ''I found him! He's over there with Captain Levi'' Armin said gesturing ahead of him, your head spun so fast after hearing Levi's name you got a slight bit of whiplash making you squeak in pain but you did not care after all since you had just laid your eyes on the most gorgeous looking sight ever...