Levi x Kidnapped!Reader ~ Stolen

Request: Could you do how Levi would react if the reader who he's fallen in love with was also kidnapped by Kenny

Based on Season 3 Aot

Warning: Spoilers! Cursing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood on a roof along with the others, a large cape hanging from my shoulders almost touching the ground. I had my hair in loose plaits resting over my shoulder. Turning around I see Sasha slowly begin to panic ''I hear shooting!'' she gasps looking to Connie who glanced around in confusion. Sasha pointed off into a different direction ''from there!'' she stated, looking over my shoulder I stare at the buildings for a few seconds in silence. ''Shooting?'' I ask causing the girl to nod anxiously ''I-I heard close to a dozen shots!'' she explains still pointing in the direction.

''Do you think that they ran into some trouble?'' Jean murmured looking off to the distance with Mikasa ''It seems likely.'' Mikasa responds blankly whilst Jean looks at her raising an eyebrow. Mikasa looks down slightly before continuing ''The captain gave me a message... as of now... it's not just titans we're fighting, we're fighting humans too''. Everyone's face pales slightly as we gasp ''huh w-wait!'' I start but was interrupted by Jean ''y-you don't mean-!'' Before he could finish his sentence Mikasa jumped off the roof ''Hey!'' Connie called out to the raven-haired female watching as she flew off.

''Screw it... Guys come on!'' I speak before zipping off after Mikasa. Soon enough we caught up with the carriage, Connie seeing Eren and Historia laying there unconscious with some other soldier commanding the horses. ''Look there they are!'' he yells. ''We almost got em!'' I grin to them, soon seeing another pair of anchors set into the corner of the building I watch Levi dart after the cart.

Another figure appears behind him as we slowly catch up ''what the hell is that!?'' Jean shrieks as the unknown strange attempts to shoot Levi, failing miserably and not having enough time to react when Levi shot his hook into their chest pulling them closer and sliced their stomach before leaning against the side of a building. We watched the entire scene in shock ''follow the wagon!'' Levi commands as we finally arrive behind him ''right'' I hear Mikasa grumble quietly.

We turn a sharp corner seeing the wagon slowly get closer, Levi turned around to face me and the others ''Listen up, these soldiers were trained to fight other people, they've already taken out three of ours'' I gulp slightly getting intimidated from the situation after hearing Levi say that. ''If you hesitate for so much as a second you'll be dead, the moment you see an opening go for the kill'' Levi finishes, I notice his gaze softening when our eyes meet. I nod slightly biting my lower lip, Levi landed on the hood of a stall bouncing off of it he managed to land one of his hooks in another soldiers ribs that stood over Eren and Historia. Flying up he flung the body out of the wagon to the side.

''Tch... Armin secure the wagon with Jean! We'll keep you two covered!'' Levi shouts to them ''u-uh! sir!'' Armin stutters ''he killed them..''Jean mutters silently looking to the corpse ''come on!'' Armin says before flying down to the wagon followed by Jean.

They soon landed at the back making the woman steering turn around before getting knocked back by Mikasa. I made sure no back up was arriving with Connie and Sasha. Jean put his blade to the woman's face ''don't move!'' he said nervously, she frowned wiping the blood off her face ''stop!'' Jean continued watching her get up, she soon hit Jean's blade out of his hands making him yelp and fall back. Standing up the woman aimed her gun to Jean's head ''JEAN!'' I call out with Mikasa before Armin shoots the woman. Watching her fall to the floor of the cart I gasped losing focus immediately before 3 more of the troops arrived aiming their guns at Armin and Jean.

Quickly Levi and Sasha swooped in taking them out of the cart and landed on the ground. I tap the trigger to make my hooks retract, it doesn't work, I press them again, still doesn't work... Panic begins to settle in as I start anxiously pressing the trigger for my anchors to retract but they wouldn't eventually the wire snapped sending me hurtling towards the ground. I watch the carriage escape through a small gateway as I fall, hitting the ground with a thud I land on my stomach whilst holding my head. ''Y/N!'' Armin calls out soon followed by Sasha, sitting up slightly I groan in pain from my legs and back. I feel a presence over me, looking up to see one of the soldiers we fought earlier pick me up roughly before throwing me over their shoulder. ''Oi put her down!'' Jean calls out as I furiously attempt at hitting the strangers back screeching.

I look back at them watching as their figures slowly get smaller and smaller, watching Levi attempt to keep Mikasa back before looking back at the cart.

// Levi's P.O.V \

I watched as Y/N fell, my eyes widened when one of those bastards decided to pick her up and throw her over her shoulder like a sack of fucking potatoes. Whilst holding Mikasa back I look over my shoulder watching Y/N helplessly scream and fight to be free making my heart drop to my stomach.

Soon enough she disappears from sight, the others have begun standing around talking for a few seconds as I looked back to the open gate ''Captain'' I hear Armin squeak from behind, turning around I face the group and raise an eyebrow ''What?'' I ask as the blonde fidgets with his cape ''what should we do now?'' Armin asks, I sigh. '' Let's go back to our base and get something to eat'' I answered taking one last glance to the gate before leaving.