Levi x Immortal!Reader ~ Don't die

hey could you do a scenario for levis reaction where levi's s/o is immortal and when she gets "eaten" by a titan but she doesnt die

Warnings: Cursing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You flew through the air beside your boyfriend Levi Ackerman heading towards two normal looking titans "Y/N take the one on the right! I'll take the left!" Levi called out to you, you nodded as you both went different ways to the titans which were standing next to each other.

Levi swiftly took down the titan he was after, but you got a surprise at the last minute.

The titan jumped at you capturing you in its mouth then it proceeded to swallow you.

It happened so quickly and Levi witnessed the entire scene absolutely infuriated, tears escaping his eyes as he screamed at the beast.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD ILL KILL YOU!" he roared in anger stringing out more multiple curse words and threats as he sliced the beast up, in his raging fury he took it's head off in one swift movement before finishing it off by the nape.

The titan dropped to the ground, Levi landing softly soon after before dropping to his knees screaming and crying for you to come back. Tears rolled down his pale cheeks as he continued to call for you to come back, how he was sorry he didn't protect you like he promised.

Whilst he was hunched over crying, you quietly made your way to him concerned about whats wrong. Kneeling in front of Levi you placed a gentle hand on the males tear stained cheek, his silver orbs shooting up and meeting you E/C ones his mouth widened before he hugged you tightly.

"Y-Y/N I thought you were dead.. I'm so sorry.. How are y-you fucking still here?" Levi whimpered holding your form close to his, you softly rubbed circles on the back of his neck

"I'm immortal Levi and as long as I'm immortal I'll be by your side" you cooed in his ear, Levi continued to sob holding your little form against his chest "I love you so fucking much I don't know what I would've done if you did die I love you" Levi burried his face into the crook of your neck. "Shh.. Shh.. It's alright I'm here.. Everything will be alright" you sooth into his ear kissing his cheek. "I love you" you whisper softly as you cup the vulnerable mans face, tears softly rolling down his cheeks as his glossy silver eyes look into your own. Levi leans into your touch closing his eyes settling down finally knowing you're alright.