Levi x Anxious!Reader ~ Dark Woods

Request: Howdy! First off I would like to thank you for writing great things! I love your work!🌸🏵💖💗 I do have a request for you (If your requests are still open of course😊) Could you do a scenerio that Levi has a S/O with anxiety over little things? Im sorry if this is kind of vague I want to be sure you have creative freedom! Thank you! 🌸🏵💖💗

Awh thank you! I've only seen your request just there now and I'm closing my inbox after this so I can do it ^.^

Warning: Cursing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since you were a child you've had slight anxiety problems due to the fall of Wall Maria and other things a child shouldn't see. For example, you would be extremely nervous and tense if you and your friends would be sent out for 3DM Gear training in the forest behind the HQ. You knew you would be alright and safe since you had your friends but a voice kept speaking in the back of your head listing out some accidents or bad things that could happen.

Levi knew of this and tried to soothe you multiple times, most of the time it worked but sometimes you just needed a little time to yourself to calm down.

Of course your luck was against you tonight...

Erwin decided to hold a training session during the night, in the forest, to see how well you all could work in the shadow of night.

And here you were now standing next to Mikasa and the others with your gear strapped on gazing into the dark woods. Everyone else had started a conversation and you didn't want to get involved since Sasha was arguing with Connie about food. Sighing you couldn't help but gulp at the sight of the dark abyss just a couple meters ahead of the group. 'What if there was a titan waiting for me in there?' you forced the thought out of your head when multiple scenarios played in your head making you shiver. ''Y/N are you alright?'' Mikasa noticed your slightly frightened expression, looking up to the slightly taller female you hesitantly nodded forcing a smile.

''Alright you little shits! There are wooden titans set up and scattered around the forest! Take down every one of them and please don't fucking piss yourselves!'' Levi yelled sternly to you all, biting your lip you kept glancing back to the forest then to your comrades. Getting lost in thought hoping someone would try to sneakily team up with you-you failed to notice everyone had set off leaving you standing there silently. ''Y/N!'' you darted your gaze to your lover who crossed his arms giving you a soft look ''don't worry, the forest isn't that big and you have the others there... I'll keep an eye on you'' he said putting you to ease before you shot off.

10 minutes had passed and now you could start to hear your heart thump lightly in your ears, snapping your orbs in every direction ready for something to pounce at you kept you on edge, you spotted a large wooden titan up ahead being shined down upon from the bright moonlight due to the clear star sky. Smiling softly to yourself you dashed over to it and swiftly sliced its nape before landing on the trunk of a tree, your hooks embedded into the bark as you leaned against it looking around.

You finally felt calm and at peace that 'kill' certainly made you feel more good about the situation until you heard a loud cracking sound. Eyes widening you thought your fear had come true as you felt your face go cold and pale. Gripping onto your blades you kept your E/C orbs trained on the area where the sound was heard, everything seemed to go silent as you waited for some beast to jump at you.

Eventually, you saw a bird attempt to crack open the shell of a nut resulting in another cracking sound. Sighing out loud you shook your head before shooting off again.

You knew this forest would be safe but the 57th Expedition certainly didn't help, the number of titans that attempted to surprise attack you and your squad left you terrified.

Seeing the light and structure of the large building of HQ made you groan in relief, spotting all your friends there too made you even happier to know nobody got hurt. Zipping out of the forest you landed smoothly on the grass, your gaze landing Hanji's figure as she talked with Erwin who was looking over everyone. A weight was put on your shoulders making you squeak in surprise glaring over your shoulder at whoever dared scare you, seeing it was Jean who had that stupid smirk on his lips as always. ''That's a first, you didn't piss yourself Y/N'' Jean teased as you frowned to the male ''oh shut it'' you growled making him chuckle. ''How did it feel to have the Captain follow you like a lost puppy in there?'' Jean continued making you roll your eyes before you stopped ''wait- he was with me? How come I didn't see him?'' you asked looking around for Levi who was nowhere to be seen.

''Don't know but he was with you'' Jean responded taking his hand off your shoulder ''if he was with me he should be here Jean he's no-'' you were cut off by a familiar click of the tongue. ''Really Y/N? Think I'd get lost in there?'' Levi said raising his eyebrow slightly. Looking to your right you saw Levi approaching you and Jean while he glared him down. ''Tch Jean go annoy Eren or something I need to talk with Y/N'' Levi said as Jean quickly scurried off. Standing beside you Levi sent you a quick smile ''nice kill you got back there, even though when you heard the bird you looked like you were going to shit yourself'' Levi said making you laugh scratching the back of your neck ''e-eh well it scared me a little so..'' you muttered to the grey orbed male as silence clouded you both. Levi sighed ''come on, everyone is going to bed you're staying with me tonight'' He said walking off expecting you to follow.

Shooting him a playful pout you followed ''alright Captain'' you giggled earning a light chuckle from Levi.