Levi x Newborn!Daughter ~ Lil' Brat

Request: imagine levi having to take care of his newborn daughter because her mother died and he couldn't find milk so he gave her tea instead and when levi holds her she clings onto his cravat and more fluffy things that theyd do together

Warnings: Cursing

This is in Levi's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat at my desk holding Y/N on my lap, listening to her babbel to herself and play with my hands. She was examining each one of my fingers for some reason until she looked at me, slowly moving my index finger towards her mouth I pulled back gentle not to hurt her "oi squirt no biting daddy's fingers, I already caught you knawing on a book of mine" I chuckle as Y/N continues to babbel and make noises happily, I begin bouncing her on my knee looking to the clock "dinner time Y/N come on sweetheart" I say picking the baby in my arms and leaving the office.

Walking towards the mess hall I met Hanji along the way "hey shorty!" she greeted "oh my! Levi she's adorable!" four-eyes gushes about Y/N who was ogling her curiously. "Awe! Levi can I hold her please?" I roll my eyes "tch fine but if you drop Y/N I'm going to kill you" I glare at Hanji before handing Y/N to the scientist.

"Hi sweetie! I'm aunt Hanji! I'm going to be the best auntie to you I promise~" I watch Hanji purr to Y/N who lets out small giggles every now and then.

Once we arrive in the mess hall I told shitty-glasses I was going to see if there was any milk for Y/N. Of course, with my shitty luck there was none so I decided to give her the next best thing.

Tea.

Don't ask.

I arrive back to the superior table with a cup of tea, sitting down next to Hanji I see Erwin watch me from the corner of my eye. "Tch.. Come here Y/N" I say as I take her back in my arms, I give her some tea and she blabbers happily.

After seeing her finish the cup in under 10 minutes, I finish my food and now we were both sitting here listening to what the others were saying.

"Awe Levi! She's holding your cravat!" Hanji squeals as I look down to see Y/N looking up to me blinking innocently whilst tugging softly on the end of the white fabric. I let a small smile slip looking down to her quietly "I'm bringing her to bed" I say noticing her yawn before making my way out of the mess hall.

When we arrive at my office I bring her to my desk where we sat once again, sitting down I notice Y/N hasn't let go of my cravat while she reached up to my face with her other tiny free hand. I lean down and softly kiss her hand before laying my head back against the chair yawning from tiredness I silently check the time, 9:36pm.

"Bedtime? How does that sound princess?" Y/N lets out a string of noises while letting out a giggle at the end, I smile softly down to her before going into the bedroom.

Holding her with one arm I prepare the bed, then took off my cravat, jacket, straps and boots before laying Y/N down on the soft covers. Her E/C eyes filled with life as she coos up to me, gently taking off the outfit I put on her today, I put on a warm little onesie on her instead. The onezie was a pink little bunny themed pyjamas with bunny ears at the top.

Once I finish dressing her I lay her down next to me at the top of the bed, watching her curl into my chest comfortably I pull up a blanket around us as we slowly fall asleep cuddled together.